Trench Mob

Danilo Gallinari 2018-2019 Season Outlook

He has looked absolutely phenomenal this pre-season.

Please stay healthy for once. Or at least play 3/4th's of a season. 

20 minutes ago, JLoson0550 said:

I'm targeting him in all my drafts. I actually think he stays healthy this year!

I'm targeting him in all my drafts too. I have doubts he stays healthy but whatever I get from him is free money and if he does stay healthy the free money turns into the jackpot!!!

Listen to you guys. Will you ever learn? Just remember this guy strained his butt cheeks twice last year. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Petition to rename Danilo Gallinari 2018-2019 Bench Outlook. 

Edited by Portis4Potus
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, JLoson0550 said:

I'm targeting him in all my drafts. I actually think he stays healthy this year!

It's like "actually thinking earth is flat". Unless healthy means he can play 60 games, that's probably 50/50. 

Another one I will completely avoid drafting. No big deal because if I want him, I can just get him later on the WW anyway because he will get dropped after getting his latest 25 game injury.

More appealing for Roto leagues than H2H, but he's been going under the radar in all the drafts I've done so far, so I've ended up with him on most of my teams. Hoping he can finally put together a season with 72+ games played.

I've been burned by him twice in the last decade.  Dude has only played over 70 games twice in his career.  I wouldn't touch him unless you can get him super late.  His problem is he tries to play like James Harden but has Samuel Jackson's body from Unbreakable.  

• Haha 1

We just need to be lucky with his health. On that clips team he is being asked to do a lot. Also Doc praised him a lot, even his defence. He will have a lot of 20+ points 7+ rebs nights while pouring in 3s and fts. Was even passing well in preaeason when some offense being ran through him. Maybe he can push up around 3 assists. Drafted him with 91st pick in 12 team last night. Top 40 potential

Edited by richg24

Got him last night at the #117 overall pick - a part of me thinks I could have maybe waited even longer!!

Great preseason - but I know the injury concerns are there.

Center Eligibility?

He was picked with the 110th pick in my league. I was targeting him with the 111th pick. I should've picked him earlier.

17 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Got him last night at the #117 overall pick - a part of me thinks I could have maybe waited even longer!!

Great preseason - but I know the injury concerns are there.

Center Eligibility?

Is the whole Center eligibility thing realistic?

Edited by Dirty Little Birdie

8 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Is the whole Center eligibility thing realistic?

In Yahoo for sure it only takes 5 starts and people petition and they listen generally

6 minutes ago, richg24 said:

In Yahoo for sure it only takes 5 starts and people petition and they listen generally

But is he actually going to start at Center?

1 hour ago, tallball said:

He was picked with the 110th pick in my league. I was targeting him with the 111th pick. I should've picked him earlier.

I got him at 143 in my 12 team points league.

12 minutes ago, rabaak said:

I got him at 143 in my 12 team points league.

You got a steal. He'd be a steal even at 100, but I thought he'd last another round.

23 minutes ago, ctrlsoul said:

Got him at 127... Cousins and Porzingis were both taken before him 

Same thing happened in my points league. I completely forgot he existed and now he's on waivers. I took Isaiah Thomas with my last round flier instead, but since he remains without a timetable and doesn't seem IR eligible in Yahoo, I'm thinking about dropping him for Gallo. Wondering if it's worth the gamble since I really don't want to use my waiver on anyone just yet. 

Edited by basseffect