Trench Mob

Danilo Gallinari 2018-2019 Season Outlook

got him at 109. Everyone knows his upside and potential. Hes probably the most injury prone player in all of fantasy though.

2 hours ago, richg24 said:

In Yahoo for sure it only takes 5 starts and people petition and they listen generally

If it requires starts it will never happen. I think he ll just play Center in some games, but during the game. He will not start at C.

How badly do you have to draft that you are care / hope that Danilo gets C eligibility.. it shouldn't matter. Especially for a guy I don't even know if we are holding for the rest of the season.

26 minutes ago, q6174 said:

How badly do you have to draft that you are care / hope that Danilo gets C eligibility.. it shouldn't matter. Especially for a guy I don't even know if we are holding for the rest of the season.

I don't think they want Gallo with C eligibility because they need a C :lol:

It's about how versatile you can get with your line-ups. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 6:39 AM, ctrlsoul said:

Got him at 127... Cousins and Porzingis were both taken before him 

I also got him at 127. I foresee a top 75-100 year from him...assuming he stays healthy of course. 

dominated whole game but for some reason doesn't get played to close the game. doc is annoying

11 minutes ago, richg24 said:

dominated whole game but for some reason doesn't get played to close the game. doc is annoying

The lineup they had in the game got hot and he just stuck with it. 

No jinxing. If he stays upright, I have a Roto championship. Please stay healthy. Please stay healthy. Please stay healthy. 

• Like 3

123 for me. High upside low risk. I think we all win. Gonna be a useful streamer spot if he gets injured.

Edited by boytoy

Another great game but the way he runs down the court reminds me of that hefty kid in middle school gym class that tries really hard

• Confused 1

Traded him away for Jamal Murray.. hopefully i sold high and bought low...

But i think you just ride him till the wheel falls off if no one bites... I mean you almost got him for free right?? :lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

Question, sell-high or ride him out until the wheels fall off?  I've been dangling him out to other owners but so far no bites.

On the clippers current roster I can only see the wheels falling off if he gets hurt...which will probably happen

10 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

Question, sell-high or ride him out until the wheels fall off?  I've been dangling him out to other owners but so far no bites.

IMO it’s too difficult to trade him.  He’s a top 50 player *when healthy* but he will always be evaluated with that asterisk.  If he didn’t have injury risk we wouldn’t have been able to draft him at this amazing discount.  But for that reason he’s almost untradable.  It’s best to just ride it out and be happy that he’s gotten out of the gates strong.  For most of us he was so inexpensive that even if he gets injured he would have still been worth it for how he’s playing now.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SolariNatividad said:

But i think you just ride him till the wheel falls off if no one bites... I mean you almost got him for free right?? :lol::lol:

That was the exact player I was targeting, but no go.  After tonight I think the window on Murray is closing.  I agree with Stifle, Gallo is a tough sell to anyone who's drafted him.  The risk of injury is just too real.

• Like 1

I'm a big believer of a bounceback season from Gallo. I got him at 109 and I've been really happy in how he's performing. A trade offer just came up for Gallo for Robert Covington...I'm doing well on points so I might take that trade, what do you guys think?

1 hour ago, SolariNatividad said:

classic sell high buy low;)

1 minute ago, kane said:

classic sell high buy low;)

Absolute Sharks, the lot of ya.

Congrats.

16 minutes ago, muttons said:

I'm a big believer of a bounceback season from Gallo. I got him at 109 and I've been really happy in how he's performing. A trade offer just came up for Gallo for Robert Covington...I'm doing well on points so I might take that trade, what do you guys think?

accept and dont look back, obvious yes to me (and i own Gallo)

Thank you guys for the reassuring feedback, I hope Gallo stays healthy and beasts all year for you guys!

On 10/20/2018 at 10:29 AM, Trench Mob said:

No jinxing. If he stays upright, I have a Roto championship. Please stay healthy. Please stay healthy. Please stay healthy. 

im trying to ride out that FT% anchorage