Trench Mob

Danilo Gallinari 2018-2019 Season Outlook

I tried selling high early in the season with no serious biters until finally settling for JJJ (which I thought was a steal at the time).  Now I see him continuing to putt up top 30 numbers as I lose FT week after week.  

If he  can stay healthy he is going to win many owners their league this year including the guy I traded him to who is now in 2nd place.

Enjoy the ride boys 

6 hours ago, GriffeySwag said:

No one cares about your public league or your fake anxiety over using a #1 waiver on a top 30 player.

Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this thread.

Wth guys? Seriously? You've contributed nothing to this thread. Get out of here with your pious attitudes and false assumptions. 

6 hours ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

I tried selling high early in the season with no serious biters until finally settling for JJJ (which I thought was a steal at the time).  Now I see him continuing to putt up top 30 numbers as I lose FT week after week.  

If he  can stay healthy he is going to win many owners their league this year including the guy I traded him to who is now in 2nd place.

Enjoy the ride boys 

My suggestion to Gallo owners was to move him for a high-upside guy that fits your team best.  He's exactly the type of player I was referring to.  Good luck. 

My bet is, after the ASB, JJJ is putting up top 50 numbers while Gallo is nursing 3 injuries he's collected over the first half of the season.  JJJ's skill set is tailor made for fantasy, and this Grizzlies team.  The Clippers fall out of playoff contention, and guys like SGA, Jerome Robinson and Montrez Harrell start being asked to take over more responsibility on offense to aid in development for their future.  

• Like 2

I just traded him for Steven Adams. Gonna miss those 10 for 10 at the FT line games but too many people convinced me that there is no way he finishes the season.

19 hours ago, GriffeySwag said:

No one cares about your public league or your fake anxiety over using a #1 waiver on a top 30 player.

Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this thread.

LOL come on, but don't we all dream about seeing a top 30 player being dropped by a rookie owner?

3 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

LOL come on, but don't we all dream about seeing a top 30 player being dropped by a rookie owner?

He's certainly slumping and arguably not top 30 in any format, but someone in one of my $100 dollar leagues dropped Otto.  He's on waivers and I'm using my #3 on him, fingers crossed.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

He's certainly slumping and arguably not top 30 in any format, but someone in one of my $100 dollar leagues dropped Otto.  He's on waivers and I'm using my #3 on him, fingers crossed.

I saw Otto being dropped in one of my leagues too!!!

It's crazy how impatient some GMs are

12 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

Dafaq? Smh.

I'm curious... For who :lol:

The Rooster top20 value? Hope this guy stays healthy! The steal of the draft so far! I got him for $2!

rooster3.jpg.d482a75e308a644a6760f3e7b913be02.jpg

• Like 2

Oh geez. Here it comes. Prepare for the inevitable sneeze that ruptures his vag.

• Confused 2

On 11/18/2018 at 2:18 AM, bilotos13 said:

The Rooster top20 value? Hope this guy stays healthy! The steal of the draft so far! I got him for $2!

rooster3.jpg.d482a75e308a644a6760f3e7b913be02.jpg

The timing of this post is gold, get well soon rooster

59 minutes ago, Kobe824 said:

hes just sick...yall some drama queens i swear lol

A cold that slowly is developing into SARS

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, molski said:

A cold that slowly is developing into SARS

hope he can play at least first half of the season 

Everyone says sell high but I need him to balance out the effects of John "Drummond" Wall.

It's one thing to be an elite FT shooter but his ability to draw fouls is ridiculous too (although tbf he's getting some soft whistles tonight).

Doc please bubble wrap his a-- after the game