Sign in to follow this  
andy1234

Which side? WHIR

12 team, 9 cat keeper

team A sends Mitchell, OPJ, Mirotic, Markkanen

team B sends Simmons, Beal, RHJ, Dedmond

How many players are you keeping? Best player is Simmons followed by Mitchell, Beal, OPJ, Mirotic, and Markkanen. RHJ and Dedmon are more end of bench guys to me. for redraft I would be on team A side, depends how many keepers there are for keepers.

6 minutes ago, kev777zero said:

How many players are you keeping? Best player is Simmons followed by Mitchell, Beal, OPJ, Mirotic, and Markkanen. RHJ and Dedmon are more end of bench guys to me. for redraft I would be on team A side, depends how many keepers there are for keepers.

Keep 3. It used to be redraft but we just made it a keeper league this year so it’s a blank slate. My keepers going forward would be AD, Simmons, KP. At least for the moment. It all depends on what happens with KP. Otherwise, it would be Beal (maybe JJJ depending on how he develops).

RHJ/Dedmond are in there to balance the trade out.

if the trade goes through, DM would replace Simmons on my keepers

RHJ and Dedmond are non-factors for me in this trade, and i'm very high on simmons, but probably not that high in this case. I'd also rather have beal than Mirotic and OPJ. I think Team B (receiving Mitchell) wins here, especially with markkannen.

7 hours ago, ChefGeoff said:

RHJ and Dedmond are non-factors for me in this trade, and i'm very high on simmons, but probably not that high in this case. I'd also rather have beal than Mirotic and OPJ. I think Team B (receiving Mitchell) wins here, especially with markkannen.

We have been going back and forth because he shied away from it a bit. New offer is:

Ben, Beal, Ded, Hernangomez

for

Mitchell

OPJ

Dragic

Mirotic

now I’m not crazy about Dragic and his value will probably take a hit if Butler is indeed traded there. I can stick Mark on my IR so I have no problem waiting for him to come back. But which deal would you rather have? The reason I’m trading Simmons away mostly is because my team is kinda punt Assists. I didn’t have a great draft as I kept getting sniped on who I wanted. Thoughts?

9 hours ago, loslakes said:

I like Mitchell more than most so I think the team getting him wins, but it's close.

Forgot to quote you. Should I insist on Mark over Dragic? 

I think Simmons is the best player, but that being said I think the Mitchell side has more upside players. I am really bullish on Markkanen. 

That being said, I think the best player in trades wins, so I go Simmons side. 

Thank you for helping with mine. 

14 hours ago, Gnome06 said:

I like Team A. Four useful players vs. 2. Mine?

3 hours ago, Dylanfan66 said:

Team A

2 hours ago, nupshah said:

Team A indeed.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/727138-rate-my-team-12-team-pts-league/ - Any thoughts on my team?

Thanks for the help. In the middle of the thread, the deal changed. The final deal was Simmons, Beal, and Dedmond for Mitchell, Ayton, and Maak. Might have taken a hit in value but im punting assists and Simmons isn't nearly as valuable to me. It stung a little because it is a keeper, but I get Mitchell who is close enough and Ayton who I think is gonna be a stud going forward in a keeper league.

Late to the party. I like the trade, especially if you are punting assists. I really like Mitchell and Ayton looks good plus Maak. Good trade for you.

thanks for the help with mine