HOF12

14 Teamer Rate my Team WHIR 100%

Sitting at 2-3 what do you think of this 14 teamer? First time playing in a league this deep and non PPR. Gotta say it’s been pretty hard. 

Mess weak at RB so traded Kittle for J.howard. In hopes that he bounces back. 

Any suggestions on moves that could be made I’m all ears! Will help in return. 

QB  C.wentz, B.mayfield 

RB  D.johnson, J.howard, A.jones, P.lindsay and C.thompson (might not be as valuable since it’s non ppr) 

WR  D.adams, D.baldwin (hasn’t worked out) 

Keke koutee , T.Gabriel (looks promising)

TE  J.Graham and C.brate 

K K.Fairbairn 

DEF Browns 

what do you think? 

I’d give you a solid chance of making playoffs. Carson should turn it around, your WR will be okay when Baldwin is right (could dangle him in a trade). If you are looking to move things around I’d shoot to unload Johnson or Howard to someone desperate but only for the right price. K and D are solid too. 

For a 14 league that's a pretty decent team. What are the starts? 2RB, 2WR, Flex, TE? You could try and trade an RB and TE for better WR options if you want to shore that up.

14 minutes ago, DrUnK_EsKiMo said:

For a 14 league that's a pretty decent team. What are the starts? 2RB, 2WR, Flex, TE? You could try and trade an RB and TE for better WR options if you want to shore that up.

Yes standard, 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE and a flex. 

I was thinking depending on brate sucess i would offer him and baldwin for a top tier WR 

what do you think? 

20 minutes ago, AlexanderMaha said:

I’d give you a solid chance of making playoffs. Carson should turn it around, your WR will be okay when Baldwin is right (could dangle him in a trade). If you are looking to move things around I’d shoot to unload Johnson or Howard to someone desperate but only for the right price. K and D are solid too. 

Thank you i sure hope so, if Howard can pull off double digits and baldwin gets healthy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOF12 said:

Yes standard, 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE and a flex. 

I was thinking depending on brate sucess i would offer him and baldwin for a top tier WR 

what do you think? 

If you can find a team that's weak at TE and has good WR depth go for it.

Not a bad team for a deep league.

I would try and find an upgrade at WR. Being non-ppr, Thompson & Keke are less valuable. Maybe try to sell on the Keke upside with a RB or TE for an upgrade at WR. 

I like DJ and think Howard will bounce back. 

57 minutes ago, egglestc149 said:

Not a bad team for a deep league.

I would try and find an upgrade at WR. Being non-ppr, Thompson & Keke are less valuable. Maybe try to sell on the Keke upside with a RB or TE for an upgrade at WR. 

I like DJ and think Howard will bounce back. 

I hope howard does, specially if the offense starts moving a long. 

Thompson has been a hard sell since he’s had back to back bad weeks 

1 hour ago, DrUnK_EsKiMo said:

If you can find a team that's weak at TE and has good WR depth go for it.

Agree here, solid team for 14 team league.. I would need to beef up WR though, Coutee has been good but still him and Gabriel could be considered wildcards to this point.

Thanks for the help on mine.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, VonTiesel said:

Agree here, solid team for 14 team league.. I would need to beef up WR though, Coutee has been good but still him and Gabriel could be considered wildcards to this point.

Thanks for the help on mine.

No problem was trying to target Julio, would that be good i know he’s been terrible but i gotta think that he picks it up 

1 hour ago, HOF12 said:

No problem was trying to target Julio, would that be good i know he’s been terrible but i gotta think that he picks it up 

Yes Julio would be good, i'm not panicked on him. He's going to get into the endzone. He's already had 2 weeks of 165+ Yards receiving so its just the touchdowns that are missing right now.. currently still top 20 WR.

That is a VERY solid team for a 14 man league. I think you're just getting unlucky at the moment not having a better record. Without seeing the record you put up, your team is bound to pick things up. No changes necessary.

5 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

That is a VERY solid team for a 14 man league. I think you're just getting unlucky at the moment not having a better record. Without seeing the record you put up, your team is bound to pick things up. No changes necessary.

5 hours ago, cordovahi said:

Solid team. 

Thank you, 

yea i been very unlucky think I’ll make a play for Jeffrey