Sign in to follow this  
g1sk8terz

Devonta Freeman for Michel?

Interesting debate actually. I personally still like Freeman more than Michel ROS. Obviously trending in opposite directions but I wouldnt sell low on Freeman. Michel only two weeks of success and white will get his fair share for New England. Ill take proven commodity over two weeks of success. Even though Michel's run has been impressive. 

• Like 1

In standard I would do it but not in PPR, Michel will not get nearly as many receptions as Devonta. The fact that Ito Smith is getting goal line carries is very concerning to me so I’d prefer  Michel in standard.

I have to say I'd go with Michel here. I agree with above, I think we've seen the best of Freeman. 

Thanks for the help on mine. 

I think Freeman's injury concerns plus the emergence of the 3 headed backfield in Atlanta would make me lean Michel here. Tough to know if you should wait another week and see if Freeman can put together a good game against the Bucs -- he may have a lot more value next week.