Sign in to follow this  
fourstar

Thoughts on this series of trades? WHIR

First is Deon Lewis for Golliday. This was originally gonna be Olsen for Golliday but he backed out (understandably). I am going to pull the trigger on this, it's not optimal since I have Tate but I need another starting caliber WR and I am not getting many bites. DET has so far supported both receivers.

The other trade I am trying to pull off is for Rivers who he has behind Ryan. My QB situation is decent but I feel like Rivers could really solidify it.  I offered Howard/Wilson for Rivers/ARob. He countered with the same but adding Njoku. Not sure how comfortable I am trading Njoku as I like to have a solid backup for Gronk. My thought on this would be to swap Njoku with Olsen or if I keep Njoku in the deal ask for Tevin Coleman/Buck Allen back in place of Robinson.

Thoughts on these? Is trading both Lewis and Howard depleting my RB depth too much? I could pick up Mike Davis, Richard or Ivory (in case of a Shady trade) to round out my depth.

Edited by fourstar

Personally, I'd keep Wilson. 

I know he's been underwhelming so far, but he always starts slow. Then add in that his 2nd half of the season is MUCH easier than the first half, and my guess is he will carry a lot of teams to the league championship based on his easy matchups in December. 

Lewis for Golladay is a slam dunk.

I don't like the second trade for you tho. Losing Howard will compromise your RB depth too much while ARob wouldn't do enough to bolster your WR corps. The QB swap isn't important enough for the hit to the rest of your roster.