scienze

Goran Dragic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

24 minutes ago, malixx said:

i dropped Shai and picked up Tyler...hopefully i wont regret it 

Gotta go with upside malixx.  SGA is only going to get better as the season progresses and he gets more comfortable.  Tyler is solid but his ceiling is low whereas with SGA, we have no idea where that ceiling is, but I would bet high. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, raaaabz said:

Do you think he’ll have value come playoff time?

when is he projected back? 

15 hours ago, raaaabz said:

Do you think he’ll have value come playoff time?

Depends on if he actually recovers.  I thought he was going to have value a few weeks ago but then went down again.  I think the Heat will be fighting for the playoffs, so if he's healthy he'll be playing.  No way they tank with their current salary aggregation.  

I heard he was ramping up his activities from the Miami Heat announcer. So he should be getting close. Anyone else stashing?

I heard something about Winslow keeping his PG job even with Dragic back

$

The Heat are expecting Dragic (knee) to be available shortly after the All-Star break, Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun Sentinel reports.

The report doesn't provide much specificity regarding how Dragic is coming along in his recovery from a Dec. 19 scope of his right knee, but at this point, he seems to have avoided any setbacks. The Heat probably won't be able to pinpoint a target date for Dragic's return until seeing him take part in on-court activities, something he might be able to resume within the first couple weeks of February.

19 minutes ago, kane said:

$

The Heat are expecting Dragic (knee) to be available shortly after the All-Star break, Ira Winderman of the South Florida Sun Sentinel reports.

The report doesn't provide much specificity regarding how Dragic is coming along in his recovery from a Dec. 19 scope of his right knee, but at this point, he seems to have avoided any setbacks. The Heat probably won't be able to pinpoint a target date for Dragic's return until seeing him take part in on-court activities, something he might be able to resume within the first couple weeks of February.

I'm not even sure he's worth picking up with fantasy playoffs to get underway not long after his scheduled return. He wasn't particularly good before the injury and it's going to take some weeks under a minutes restriction before he starts to get it going. Someone convince me otherwise as he's staring up at me from the waiver wire.

4 hours ago, flat_eric said:

I'm not even sure he's worth picking up with fantasy playoffs to get underway not long after his scheduled return. He wasn't particularly good before the injury and it's going to take some weeks under a minutes restriction before he starts to get it going. Someone convince me otherwise as he's staring up at me from the waiver wire.

I will not convince you otherwise, for I wholeheartedly agree.

• Thanks 1

He will probably be in some sort of timeshare with winslow unless they move him off the ball.  Don't think he'll be useful.  More importantly, barring a trade, I think he will make winslow droppable since the heat aren't tanking.

Yeh.. just picked him up. Coming back soon

7 minutes ago, bhkim814 said:

Has there been any news?

6 hours ago, bhkim814 said:

Any news when will dragic will return?

6 hours ago, flat_eric said:

Has there been any news?

I already post it before

On 2019/1/30 at 11:01 AM, kane said:

$

5 minutes ago, kane said:

I already post it before

Yeah I guess I'm more interested in what kind of shape he's in and the activities he's progressed to. Haven't heard peep in this regard.

Ira Winderman wrote another article again yesterday where he mentions Heat are expecting Dragic back after the all star break. Very vague language but seems like he'll be available on Thursday after the break. 

Just ran and picked this guy up:

tough choice but I Dropped Faried

Goran Dragic (right knee surgery) is "making a lot of progress" and is expected to return shortly after the All-Star break.

Dragic is currently at the eight-week mark of his initial 6-8 week timetable, and while Erik Spoelstra declined to provide a specific target date for Dragic, there's a chance he could be back for their first game after the break on Feb. 21. Once Dragic is back, Justise Winslow will return to the second unit, which will complicate the minutes distributions for Dwyane Wade and Dion Waiters. Dragic is close enough to justify stashing in most scenarios.

• Like 1