scienze

Goran Dragic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

5 hours ago, B.Winslow said:

Hurry up and snag him, he looks like he’s ready to roll for the remainder of the season. 

I got him and he played huge today against the Rockets 😁 to everyone that has him or added him recently, you're a lucky man

Posted (edited)

Isn't this just a minor injury? Something like a GTD or DTD?

Had to stream Kennard and had to choose between dropping Dragic or Dinwiddie - and I chose to drop Dinwiddie.

I want Dragic's 4 game slate next week.

Edited by wisegeeks

Has anybody watched how he injure his calf??

Rested couple of days, missed tonight's game and still questionable for the next one?

Nothing more annoying than waiting for a player to come back, holding him through the early struggles, start to see glimpses of potential, and then he injures another part of his body smh

Damn. I dropped Dinwiddie instead of this guy. Got blinded by his 4 game week and multiple 20 pt games

• Haha 1

So drop city if your playoff starts next week? :) 

On 3/7/2019 at 6:38 AM, Brandayz said:

So drop city if your playoff starts next week? :) 

I'm also confused on how to handle this.
The only reason I kept him over Dindwiddie is for his 4-game slate this week - which he hasn't really helped me at all.

But there aren't that much options in my FA either:

1. Wayne Ellington
2. Rodion Kurucs
3. Kenneth Faried
4. Frank Kaminsky
5. Wes Matthews

to name a few

If he doesn't make it back on the court tomorrow I'm letting go. I probably would have cut bait today but there wasn't anyone enticing enough to stream.

2 hours ago, wisegeeks said:

I'm also confused on how to handle this.
The only reason I kept him over Dindwiddie is for his 4-game slate this week - which he hasn't really helped me at all.

But there aren't that much options in my FA either:

1. Wayne Ellington
2. Rodion Kurucs
3. Kenneth Faried
4. Frank Kaminsky
5. Wes Matthews

to name a few

I'm in a similar spot. Have Dragic and Wes, Lonzo comes off IR next week so I have to make a cut. 

Dinwiddie also has a horrible sched next week but man, tough choice. I like Dragic but my team can't handle DNP's in the playoffs. You might be better off streaming the spot if Dragic is DNP next week, again, tough call. 

Dragic is available on the wire in our 10 team league. Thinking about dropping Kanter for him... 

15 hours ago, cochise316 said:

I'm in a similar spot. Have Dragic and Wes, Lonzo comes off IR next week so I have to make a cut. 

Dinwiddie also has a horrible sched next week but man, tough choice. I like Dragic but my team can't handle DNP's in the playoffs. You might be better off streaming the spot if Dragic is DNP next week, again, tough call. 

You're misinformed. Brooklyn have a four game schedule next week.

4 hours ago, flat_eric said:

You're misinformed. Brooklyn have a four game schedule next week.

My mistake, the week after. 

On my ESPN league recap it says, "He will remain a bench player for the remainder of the season, so expectations should be scaled back." Is this confirmed from spolstra? Just before his calf injury he had a couple great games. If he could stay healthy I was under the impression both he and Whiteside would work their way back to the starting lineup

8 hours ago, AndrewBrah said:

On my ESPN league recap it says, "He will remain a bench player for the remainder of the season, so expectations should be scaled back." Is this confirmed from spolstra? Just before his calf injury he had a couple great games. If he could stay healthy I was under the impression both he and Whiteside would work their way back to the starting lineup

theyre fighting for a playoff spot and have been playing with Bam and Winslow starting so I think they stick with those two on the bench

I’m cutting ties... worst pick of the year for me. Dropped him when he initially was injured and picked him back up hoping he’d turn out like k love. 

Sign of things to come hopefully. Need this guy in the starting lineup. 

• Like 1