scienze

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 minute ago, raaaabz said:

Do you think he'll have mins restriction? Plugged immediately to the starting lineup or come off the bench?

Come off the bench. No way he forces Buddy Hield to the bench with the way he's playing and the kings current record. He's a stash at best to see if he can still produce, we'll see. He'll also be coming along slowly.

2 minutes ago, hlin8821 said:

Come off the bench. No way he forces Buddy Hield to the bench with the way he's playing and the kings current record. He's a stash at best to see if he can still produce, we'll see. He'll also be coming along slowly.

I think hield stays at SG, and bogdan starts at sf?

• Like 2

Bogdan definitely starts at SF. He should replace Shump unless Dave does something weird which is likely.

Edited by OxyBubbleMan
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, OxyBubbleMan said:

Bogdan definitely starts at SF. He should replace Shump unless Dave does something weird which is likely.

Yep! Perfect world where Dave is a good rota coach, Bogdan gets 28-32 min a night:
1. Fox
2. Hield

3. Bogdan

4. Bjelica

5. WCs

But it is Dave.... so watch out for Bagley to start at the 3 for at least a few times this season :) 

6 minutes ago, Raziballs3324 said:

Yep! Perfect world where Dave is a good rota coach, Bogdan gets 28-32 min a night:
1. Fox
2. Hield

3. Bogdan

4. Bjelica

5. WCs

But it is Dave.... so watch out for Bagley to start at the 3 for at least a few times this season :) 

This

I think everyone should grab him now if he’s still available. Even if it takes up a stream spot. 

• Like 1

With Love being out longer term and having 2ILs in my league with him housing the last spot, he will be a valued addition to my team this week.

Cedi or Bogdan? I'm a little light on SFs right now with Taurean Prince being my only one. I've been plugging and playing from the wire but would like someone long term.

I would love to make the add I just haven’t seen any confirmation on him returning on the 7th. We have heard nothing and I don’t like that. I’m worried it’s going to be another month or something. 

6 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Cedi or Bogdan? I'm a little light on SFs right now with Taurean Prince being my only one. I've been plugging and playing from the wire but would like someone long term.

Take this to the AC forum please

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

my money is on bogdon

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Anyone think he'll be worth owning at this point?  Coming off of an injury, Kings are rolling, etc.  His usage won't be all that great

Kings are rolling but he's a big part of their future. He's easily the best SF on their roster, and arguably a better passer than their starting PG in Fox. So yeah, I think he's gonna be fine. He won't be top 50 stud, but I see him settling somewhere in the top 80-90 zone if their coach doesn't screw it up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Anyone think he'll be worth owning at this point?  Coming off of an injury, Kings are rolling, etc.  His usage won't be all that great

The Kings are second in the NBA in pace.  Their last game that wasn't a blowout had 6 players in double digits, to include 2 bench players.  Bogdan is their best SF , and the only person who is really going to affect his usage from last year is their 4 rotation (Bjelica/Bagley).  No reason he shouldn't improve on his numbers from the end of last year, which were definitely rosterable.  Worst case scenario you hold him for a week or two, and if he doesn't look good drop him.  For a 20 game spread at the end of the season, he went for 12-4-3-.7 in 27 minutes and on the season was 45%/39%/84%.  I think that's realistically his floor considering he was a rookie, and he played for 78 games last season which I think is positive from an ROS perspective.      

• Like 2

He probably won't be usable the first week or so.  Will definitely get eased in after knee surgery.

I dropped PJ Tucker for Bogdan Bogdanovic last week.  Figured Bogdan has a higher upside.  I hope he comes back strong.

So my team's looking like:

PG: D. Booker, Lavine, Conley, S. Mack

SG: Middleton, D. Russell, Bogdanovic (Sac)

SF: A. Gordon, Fournier

PF: J. Allen, D. Carroll

C: J. Nurkic, J. Randle

Odd that we have not seen a Q tag of anything for tomorrows game for Bog. Hopefully we get 1 soon because its a little odd if he was going to return tomorrow there has been nothing really concrete at all. 

I feel he’s a must add in competitive leagues. Pretty effecient shooter that can distribute the ball and has an amazing fantasy playoff schedule. Picked up in both my leagues for Zach Collins and PatBev, respectively.