scienze

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, bruceleroy7 said:

Yea I don't know how much more upside he can get. He would need more usage than what he got last year. Fox will dominate the ball and Hield  wouldn't pass if his grandmother was wide open under the basket.

His assists should go up though with better shooting and improved players this year.

I know it's more of an AC question but are you guys rostering him over the likes of Lamb, Hart or other lateish round guys?

7 minutes ago, Kamura said:

I know it's more of an AC question but are you guys rostering him over the likes of Lamb, Hart or other lateish round guys?

Would definitely roster him over Lamb. Barring injury Lamb's outlook can only decrease with the rise of Monk and Bridges. 

Hart, I don't know. He seems like if he gets any type of consistent minutes he's going to break out. 

Watching Bogs first two games he looks pretty good setting up his teammates, defense looks good. Only thing is his shot isn't falling yet, but that'll pick up .

56 minutes ago, Kamura said:

I dunno man I don't think he has Hield upside, esp not in the steals. Would be sick to see though if he can get that usage.

Yes I agree usage is probably the one deterrent but they have similar statistical profiles otherwise. Hield steals are down this year but I imagine both around 1 stl per game at their best

Sacramento is at home tonight against the Spurs, then they have a back to back Friday / Saturday at Memphis / Houston. I think we'll see a substantial increase in minutes over the weekend (and possibly a starting spot). Owners would be wise to exercise some patience here. His chemistry with teammates is exceptional (especially with WCS) and once he finds his rhythm on offense he's going to put up some really nice lines.

• Like 5

If you picked up Bogdan how could you not have patience atp?? I’m giving the guy a full 2-4 weeks to start evaluating what I have here this season. It’s funny when you see a guys ownership level drop a lot coming off a serious injury and getting eased back into things and struggling initially. Did owners expect 15 per and 30 min out if the gate?? Smh 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 3

Great line tonight with the minutes and usage being the most encouraging thing. 

4 minutes ago, ROTY said:

Jackson and Shump need to both be out of the rotation

Bogdon is still on a min restriction. They bumped it up a bit tonight but still. Maybe he starts in a week. 

• Like 3

Bogdan Bogdanovic said he plans to play in both of the Kings' upcoming back-to-back games on Fri/Sat and he hopes his minutes restriction might be lifted after that.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Never really paid attention to Bogdan. What’s his potential when healthy?

9 minutes ago, Jin said:

Never really paid attention to Bogdan. What’s his potential when healthy?

11-15 points, 2 threes, 3 boards, 3-4 assists, 45/40/90% potential, 1.2 stocks, sub 2 TOs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

11-15 points, 2 threes, 3 boards, 3-4 assists, 45/40/90% potential, 1.2 stocks, sub 2 TOs

What value is that good for? Top 80?

2 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

I think 11 is a little too conservative. It'll be closer to 15 if he stays healthy, this guy is too polished and too much of a workhorse to not improve on a 11.8ppg rookie year.

Edited by royalm
  • Like 3

Was on my wire in a 14 teamer...just dropped Levert for him :( 

the good news is I have Bogdanovic, Mirotic, Nurkic and Vucevic....just need to find a way to get Jokic and on my squad. 

6 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

I'd call that his ceiling, if he can add more stocks, he'd be higher.

You keep using that word. I dunna think it means what you think it means.

Edited by aMediumPace
Spelling
  • Haha 1