scienze

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

44 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Lol I know what ceiling means. Well that's your opinion and mine is around top 75-80 as his ceiling. 16.5 points seems a lil high and don't think hell average over 1 steal but well see. 

Just reiterating the meaning again for emphasis.

The context of ‘if everything goes right’ is different to last year. The pace is different, the W/L circumstance is different, his supporting cast is different.

Fair assessment either way.

10 minutes ago, raaaabz said:

When will he join the starting lineup?

Health permitting, and if Dave Joerger has any semblance of competency, very soon. This guy is special

21 minutes ago, royalm said:

Health permitting, and if Dave Joerger has any semblance of competency, very soon. This guy is special

When did he ever have competency? I had him last year and this game was played the same way.

Hopefully with that recent headline about them not playing their young talent will make him realize. But I was on this train last year. Didn't end too well. 

(PS, I own him, I'm super annoyed with Joerger.)

1 hour ago, raaaabz said:

When will he join the starting lineup?

Zero confidence in the coach. It took while last year to happen and I expect the same this year. 

5 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Zero confidence in the coach. It took while last year to happen and I expect the same this year. 

But this guy has potential. Will contribute everywhere w/o hurting your other cats

5 minutes ago, raaaabz said:

But this guy has potential. Will contribute everywhere w/o hurting your other cats

I love Bog and own him in both my leagues. I was not hating on Bog I was hating on the coach. Bog won;t be entering the starting lu anytime soon prob because Joegger has a love affair with Shump... 

I know the injuries are dractically different but it’s so weird when I watch bog coming from a long injury to just take every shot he can in comparison to Hayward....it’s a refreshing feeling. Despite the minute restriction/bench role his usage and shots are higher than last years and I can’t wait to see him ball given minutes 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FreeJordanBell said:

I know the injuries are dractically different but it’s so weird when I watch bog coming from a long injury to just take every shot he can in comparison to Hayward....it’s a refreshing feeling. Despite the minute restriction/bench role his usage and shots are higher than last years and I can’t wait to see him ball given minutes 

Yea the usage is great and the pace the Kings play at make the team a stat factory at times. 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 3

I don't care if he starts or not, as long as he gets 25+ min then I am happy

Edited by Markillies
  • Like 1

I play in a 10team 9cat h2h format with only 12 roster spaces. Shallow league and there are plenty of season-long value waiver additions to make and currently BogBog is on my waivers. I am trying to convince myself that I need to drop someone on my team and get him because of the massive usage. And he isn't even fully up to speed yet?

16 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

so when will he start? 

It doesn’t matter. He will get his minutes. I have a feeling that Joerger prefers him coming off the bench since they need another playmaker.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XOrad10 said:

It doesn’t matter. He will get his minutes. I have a feeling that Joerger prefers him coming off the bench since they need another playmaker.

hes too good to come off the bench on this team 

I think whether he starts or not he's going to get the same amount of minutes. (around 30). I actually prefer him playing in the 2nd unit where he's got more ball handling responsibilities and usage. If he spends all his time with trigger-happy Hield and Fox he's just not going to get as many shots.

Seems like every starting lineup needs a defensive wing with to pair with scoring duos thats why I think Shumpert actually fits well with Fox/Hield

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, bruceleroy7 said:

I think whether he starts or not he's going to get the same amount of minutes. (around 30). I actually prefer him playing in the 2nd unit where he's got more ball handling responsibilities and usage. If he spends all his time with trigger-happy Hield and Fox he's just not going to get as many shots.

Seems like every starting lineup needs a defensive wing with to pair with scoring duos thats why I think Shumpert actually fits well with Fox/Hield

hes better than hield .. fox bogdan and wcs should be their big three moving forward 

if anything, hield should be the jamal crawford type comin off the bench solely to score 

2 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

hes better than hield .. fox bogdan and wcs should be their big three moving forward 

if anything, hield should be the jamal crawford type comin off the bench solely to score 

Yes hes better than Hield but they are still better fit for their current roles. Bog is a way better playmaker and can create his own shots. Buddy will play better in the first unit with fox setting him up. Yeah Id love for Bog to start but as long as he is playing the crunch minutes at the end of the game it doesnt matter. I honestly think a Lou Will role will be perfect for him the only drawback is he has good chemistry with WCS and will only be able to capitalize that for half his minutes probably.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Tonight was disappointing..any insight from those who watched the game?

He didn’t close out the game which pissed me off but maybe that had something to do with the B2B.  Usage was down tonight but nothing major happened besides Bogs shot being off. 

Edited by chud12
  • Thanks 1