scienze

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, chud12 said:

He didn’t close out the game which pissed me off but maybe that had something to do with the B2B.  Usage was down tonight but nothing major happened besides Bogs shot being off. 

I noticed the 5 fouls probably had to do something with it. Expecting a bounce back game tomorrow

3 hours ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Tonight was disappointing..any insight from those who watched the game?

foul trouble, back to back .. he’ll be fine

tho i gota say, coach was straight trippin for not playing him in the final possessions .. did he forget that bogdan was the guy who hit the game winning shot against GS exactly a year ago? smh 

Just traded my middleton and lopez for bog bog and jarett allen...

I was looking at bog bogs stats and am i crazy for thinking hes like a poor man's middleton?

Do u think he can stay around 15 ppg, 4 reb and 4 asts 1 stl?

6 minutes ago, fantasm said:

I was looking at bog bogs stats and am i crazy for thinking hes like a poor man's middleton?

He can definitely average those points/reb/assists and even threes. But not sure about steals..

3 minutes ago, fantasm said:

I love bog but not gonna lie I hate this trade, middleton is a straight up stud. Idk what your league settings are but Id need a big package to give up middleton.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, MosDef said:

He can definitely average those points/reb/assists and even threes. But not sure about steals..

You must be super high on Jarrett Allen.

• Haha 1

Give it time, when he’s fully back to himself, he’s going to make a real impact for someone’s fantasy team. If he’s in waiver go get him now 

• Like 1

Season high 35 mins , career high 26 pts with a season high 6 assist, off the bench.

I like what Bogdan is selling.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DamoESP said:

Season high 35 mins , career high 26 pts with a season high 6 assist, off the bench.

I like what Bogdan is selling.

Im fine with him coming off the bench ROS with numbers like that. He'd boss their 2nd unit in so many aspects

I think BB8 will be good the rest of the season, but I really wish Joeger wasn't the coach and the roles and minutes were more defined.

He will be very solid.  A few toughs after watching.

1. Bogdan needs to stay healthy. He's not the most durable player. He played PG is a nice plus. In real life (not fantasy) I can argue he and Fox are the two best players on the team .

2. Kings needs to stay competitive. He is not an old player at age 26, but if Kings decides to tank (at some later point of the season), he might lose minutes because there are more young players to develop. Justin Jackson, Frank Mason will get more opportunities.  West Conf ranking is a mess right now and this might never happen.

3. It is interesting that they want to win but no Zbo and lots of Shumpert 

6 hours ago, cucubing said:

He will be very solid.  A few toughs after watching.

1. Bogdan needs to stay healthy. He's not the most durable player. He played PG is a nice plus. In real life (not fantasy) I can argue he and Fox are the two best players on the team .

2. Kings needs to stay competitive. He is not an old player at age 26, but if Kings decides to tank (at some later point of the season), he might lose minutes because there are more young players to develop. Justin Jackson, Frank Mason will get more opportunities.  West Conf ranking is a mess right now and this might never happen.

3. It is interesting that they want to win but no Zbo and lots of Shumpert 

1. Agreed

2. If they end up completely collapsing, I think he's pretty safe.  You just gave one big reason why, and it's because he's actually one of their young players as well.  No sense in not playing one of their players that can build around, nor is there really any room for players like Mason regardless of where they are in the standings.  Fox, Hield, and Bogdanovic have both guards and possibly even SF locked down regardless of record.

3. It might seem odd, and in a way it is that they aren't even trying to trade him and the fact that Divac said it's been good having him around the team when he hasn't been there at all, but it's not like he's anything special anymore.  I don't think the team expected to even be around .500 this season, but regardless of the situation with him, Bogdanovic's role with the team is safe.

What kind of numbers do you guys project for Bogdan ROS now that he’s back to being healthy with no minutes restrictions ? I’m thinking 17/4/5 with 2.5 3PMs

2 hours ago, binhdvu83 said:

What kind of numbers do you guys project for Bogdan ROS now that he’s back to being healthy with no minutes restrictions ? I’m thinking 17/4/5 with 2.5 3PMs

Seems reasonable, although I'd knock down the Rebounds and Assists down a full point as he's never been much of a rebounder and I think 4 for Assists is reasonable with Fox stepping up this season to be a true PG.  Still, even with all that, 17/3/4 with around 2.5 Threes is pretty solid value.

He should have PG eligibility in yahoo (does he in ESPN?). He runs the 2nd unit and is easily the 2nd best passer/playmaker on the team behind Fox. 

3 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

He should have PG eligibility in yahoo (does he in ESPN?). He runs the 2nd unit and is easily the 2nd best passer/playmaker on the team behind Fox. 

In ESPN, he has SG, and SG eligibility :/  One day mayhaps!

I am one of the bigger Bog fans but I never thought he would be playing this well this soon. Man, hes been awesome pretty much from the jump. 

He’s legit. Wish I had rostered him in my weekly lineup this week over Oladipo (who played a total of 0 games). Yikes, bad call from me.

Huge game and nice win for the Kings. I see him as a 20/5, 2 3's, great FT%, with plenty of '3's+ast+stl > 8' games rest of way, if he gets consistent 30+min. If he doesn't, either Joerger will lose his job or Bogi will request a trade to a team that values him. 

Edited by sickrookie

He's good but i did not expect this good. High FT, good 3PT, all-around game. I will be stunned if he can give more steals. 

I have Otto as well but I don't think Otto trading to Kings would do any good to Otto, Bogdan Bogdan or Hield.