scienze

Josh Jackson 2018-2019 Season Outlook

14 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

is this some kind of joke? 

His value in point leagues is huge penguin, he won a lot of championships last season and he's showed the same sort of flashes this season 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Auction>Snake said:

His value in point leagues is huge penguin, he won a lot of championships last season and he's showed the same sort of flashes this season 

lately he’s been trash even in points league and with all the opportunity in the world 

2 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

@Bugs bunnyDuno why you’re so baffled, when he puts up games of 7 points and 4 rebounds wit 4 turnovers, he’s terrible in any format

Your picking one game four games ago to make some point that he's terrible? What about the games prior to that or his recent games. Every player has bad days.  He's not going to be consistent and I'm sure most if not all owners are aware of this.  Also he's not terrible in any format.  You think this guy is so terrible that he's just sitting useless on the waivers in deeper leagues?  I'd imagine he could be pretty useful in deeper leagues.

45 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Your picking one game four games ago to make some point that he's terrible? What about the games prior to that or his recent games. Every player has bad days.  He's not going to be consistent and I'm sure most if not all owners are aware of this.  Also he's not terrible in any format.  You think this guy is so terrible that he's just sitting useless on the waivers in deeper leagues?  I'd imagine he could be pretty useful in deeper leagues.

and this somehow makes him “easily”’ better than TJ Warren?? stop it

7 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

and this somehow makes him “easily”’ better than TJ Warren?? stop it

Um. You might want to re-read my post. Not sure what you are talking about.  I never even mentioned Warren. 

2 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Um. You might want to re-read my post. Not sure what you are talking about.  I never even mentioned Warren. 

you liked the post of the guy who said josh jackson is much more valuable than tj warren LOL

and then when i replied to him about how josh jackson is garbo, u were baffled. 

i actually drafted josh jackson hoping to see some development.. but the guy flat out sucks at basketball. 

Edited by COBBLEPOT

On 12/11/2018 at 9:31 PM, Bugs bunny said:

Warren usually puts up better numbers in points leagues than Josh.

If you looked on the previous page you'll notice this post of mine.  Also, the post I liked was referring to Jackson not Warren. I had Jackson last year so I know he has value and the poster was correct in saying he was on many championship teams. I never suggested he's better at Warren in fantasy.  Again, re-read.

2 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

If you looked on the previous page you'll notice this post of mine.  Also, the post I liked was referring to Jackson not Warren. I had Jackson last year so I know he has value and the poster was correct in saying he was on many championship teams. I never suggested he's better at Warren in fantasy.  Again, re-read.

jackson regressed from last year 

On 07/01/2019 at 3:40 PM, travelingpiano said:

Strung a couple of decent games, and with Booker out...worth a pick up?

He looks good. What the hell?

There is a chance Booker gets shut down this season so having Jackson makes logical sense. 

24 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

There is a chance Booker gets shut down this season so having Jackson makes logical sense. 

Plus, If you are a Booker owner...I took a flyer with Oubre Jr too and we have just to wait If PHX want to shake their roster again.Patience...😉

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jrmintz said:

where did u get this? i doubt booker gets shut down for a bad back.. maybe the last couple weeks or so, but not any time soon

15 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

where did u get this? i doubt booker gets shut down for a bad back.. maybe the last couple weeks or so, but not any time soon

I don't think a back injury will take him out but if he injures his hamstring again I think there is a chance. Huge speculation of course. Keep in mind Suns are also trying to tank for picks. 

He heated up roughly about the same time last year. Streamer at worst, pick up of the second half at best?

5 hours ago, KKPer9 said:

Fools gold

Possibly.  He'll have good games if Warren is out for any period of time, but he's a mediocre shooter at best from both the field and the line, so he'll also have some rough games.  Not exactly excited to use him as a Warren replacement, but he should still have some good games (just don't expect last night very often).

Lol gives you this game then goes 28% w 6 TO. It’s only cuz Ayton is out, oubre is the one you want for fantasy