osp687

Zeke for Hunt/J Gordon

Good trade? 10 team, .5ppr

I gave: Kareem Hunt, Josh Gordon 

I got: Zeke Elliott 

My RBs: Zeke, Carson, C Thompson, Dion Lewis, Kerryon Johnson 

My WRs: OBJ, Golladay, Fuller, Baldwin, Crabtree 

why all the fuss over elliot? Kareem hunt is also a top RB. and josh gordon will get better as the season progresses imo

help?

15 minutes ago, Jameel said:

why all the fuss over elliot? Kareem hunt is also a top RB. and josh gordon will get better as the season progresses imo

help?

My thought was yes Hunt is solid, but a piece of the offense. Zeke IS the offense and will get his. And Gordon I see as nothing more than a flex for me right now with the likes of Godwin and Mike Williams, Dede Westbrook, etc on my ww

not sure what the point of this trade is other than maybe being a fan of one team over the other..

Hunt and Zeke pretty much a wash. My worry though would be teams not respecting Dak and stacking the box. The whole chiefs offense has to be respected leaving plenty of room for Hunt. Gordon as a throw in just seems unnecessary. 

I would.  I like zeke more than Hunt. 

Gordon's name is thrown around in every deal as sweetener right now. He is perceived to have more value than actually does. Dont get me wrong JGo could go off and become a STUD. I love the guy, being a Browns fan. But, I am waiting to see it and decent chance it wont happen. 

I would do the deal. 

Edited by theeplaymaker