Sign in to follow this  
Dylanfan66

Best draft spot in H2H points?

I have the 2nd pick but I can get the 8th with a swap.  I think with so many stars the lower the better?  I would be passing up the Greek Freak or AD.  

tough one.. shoot.. what is your vibe as to who the #1 team is gonna draft?....with some guys in my league, I can predict their picks due to history, favorite teams , etc...if so, then , that is a factor...reason being, if you can be sure you will have AD at #2, I would not trade the pick..i just think he is frkin monster....but, yeah, if there is any chance that you wont get AD, then swapping out for 8th can work...I highly doubt KAT would fall that far, Nupshah got pretty lucky with that, wow... but, Jokic might fall...maybe...

13 hours ago, Dylanfan66 said:

I have the 2nd pick but I can get the 8th with a swap.  I think with so many stars the lower the better?  I would be passing up the Greek Freak or AD.  

Are you getting anything for your 2nd pick?

13 hours ago, kramer said:

tough one.. shoot.. what is your vibe as to who the #1 team is gonna draft?....with some guys in my league, I can predict their picks due to history, favorite teams , etc...if so, then , that is a factor...reason being, if you can be sure you will have AD at #2, I would not trade the pick..i just think he is frkin monster....but, yeah, if there is any chance that you wont get AD, then swapping out for 8th can work...I highly doubt KAT would fall that far, Nupshah got pretty lucky with that, wow... but, Jokic might fall...maybe...

Not sure about who my nephew is taking.  I can ask him closer to the draft.  AD or the Freak for sure is my guess.  I could also take Harden.  Pretty sure Jokic will be there at 9.  The 8th pick is no longer available.  But half the league are casual fans.  I think a stud drops to me at 9.  But of course no way to know.  I love Westbrook but he won't drop that far and to early to take at 2.  

12 minutes ago, Dylanfan66 said:

No.

So why would you move back for the sake of moving back, thinking you’ll get a better team that way? I never understood this from people.

AD is by far and away better than anyone you would draft lower in the first. Even if you don’t get AD, there is Harden and Giannis. Both better than anyone at 8.

why move back? 

7 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

So why would you move back for the sake of moving back, thinking you’ll get a better team that way? I never understood this from people.

AD is by far and away better than anyone you would draft lower in the first. Even if you don’t get AD, there is Harden and Giannis. Both better than anyone at 8.

why move back? 

Because you can get to great players at lets say nine and 13.  And it's a long way until you can pick again after number 2.  No stars left but really good players.  I could possibly get Durant /Embid or something like that.  Is that better than AD or Greek? That is what I am asking lol.  The is a weekly points league where volume and stars matter.

Edited by Dylanfan66

Still don't like moving back. KD is gonna sit a ton second half of the season and Embiid is still an injury risk. Assuming its a 10 team league, yes, there won't be a bonified stud but there are guys like Gobert who will lock you down in blocks, boards, and FG%, or go Simmons and Gobert with the quick turnaround. That way youre already ahead on assists and can target someone like Ayton aggressively and lock down all big categories.

I get what you are saying but I just wouldn't do it. There is plenty of talent out there.

• Like 1