superjew

Kent Bazemore 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

4 games. This is analagous to three quarters of the first game in football.

I'm a fan of his. I have had him perennially and have put in a claim for him (had Dunn). He contributes across the board. What I would like to see is more upside, which perhaps is possible given his team context but on the other hand he is a veteran and pretty consistent year over year. We may have seen his best. That's top 75 type value but if he improved incremenetally he could become a top 50 or 40 asset.

The D is usually there, i think his path to better rank is in his creation ability and improving on his efficiency

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chaiway said:

The D is usually there, i think his path to better rank is in his creation ability and improving on his efficiency

Agree, also in greater minutes. He has never averaged more than 30.

3 minutes ago, litigator said:

I love his performance. I hope such lines will be the norm.

If this became the norm he'd be a first rounder.

6 minutes ago, chino4real said:

Baze or Warren?

10 hours ago, yeetboi123 said:

Bazemore or Montrezl Harrell?

9 hours ago, brosephd said:

420 baze it or josh hart. 

Tough choice... I'd say Assistant Coach Forum.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Mad Luke said:

Tough choice... I'd say Assistant Coach Forum.

Easy.

Bazemore.

Bazemore.

Bazemore.

The answer is always Bazemore.  I don't know how he ever was on any waiver wires.  Drop McGruder.  Drop Jae Crowder.  Drop that Dotson guy.  Drop Darren Collison and Thaddeus Young.  Drop Donovan Mitchell.  None of them are as good as Bazemore.

• Thanks 2

If you're wondering who to drop, just remember the first commandment to never put any other gods before bazegod and you'll be good.  

• Haha 1

He has all the tools and opportunity to make this a career year top 50. Unless an injury happens or if he gets traded (I know he has a great contract, from his POV). 

Be ready cause this boy is turning up the BAZE!!!

Just now, Dapro said:

this guy is so inconsistent. SMH.

It's not a news,lol

I know guys have duds but what the heck was that? How is it even possible to play 30+ minutes and put up that bad of a line, is he really that inconsistent?

9 hours ago, stay_woke said:

I know guys have duds but what the heck was that? How is it even possible to play 30+ minutes and put up that bad of a line, is he really that inconsistent?

baze-plant... the bazegod version of siesta

He’s fine, he deserves a one game break after how hot he’s been. Next game the baze god will be back.

Don't look now, but my man is averaging 1/1/1 on the season!  Efficiency infelicities aside, he's doing great for someone you probably got off the waiver wire or drafted around pick 120.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, superjew said:

Don't look now, but my man is averaging 1/1/1 on the season!  Efficiency infelicities aside, he's doing great for someone you probably got off the waiver wire or drafted around pick 120.

You can say that again. He's one my my last 3 picks in a 12 teamer. Now, if he could just improve his FT..