superjew

Kent Bazemore 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Prince went down with an ankle injury and should miss a week or two, Baze will get more opportunity, which might be a good time to try and sell high.

Somebody please tell me if i should still keep this guy? Is there light at the end of tunnel? Im having a tough time coming to grips with dropping the Bazegod. Somewhere over the rainbow i can only wish he his minutes/usage rate gets higher. If not BUY HIM OUT ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48 minutes ago, triple_threat said:

Somebody please tell me if i should still keep this guy? Is there light at the end of tunnel? Im having a tough time coming to grips with dropping the Bazegod. Somewhere over the rainbow i can only wish he his minutes/usage rate gets higher. If not BUY HIM OUT ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you are in a very shallow league there is likely no one on your wire who can produce similar stats.  The only other person who can produce similar lines is Danny Green and he's even more inconsistent.  I'd drop him for someone like Marcus Smart if available, but generally I would assume there is no one else better on your wire.  

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, WadeW said:

Prince out 3+ weeks.....

back in the starting lineup - let's go!!!!

Baze On!

• Like 1

My body is ready for 1-9 shooting with 4 stocks.

That's how we do it .. heating up!

Keep passing to Collins for assists, hitting 3s, stealing and blocking

I'm liking this.  Hawks getting blown out by the Wizards but Baze has turned it on in the 2nd half.  Putrid shooting to start but he's caught fire in the 3rd.  And those stocks!

How do they take him out when he's on the heater? Might be worried about making a comeback and winning the game... 

Hawks made it close in the 4th... and then they remembered they're supposed to tank. 

Great line from Baze tonight.  Aside from the stocks, love the 6 asts!

• Like 1