taco123

Reggie Jackson 2018-2019 Player Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, taco123 said:

Playing for Coach Casey. Any thoughts?

Its a good thing you have lowry and Collision

• Like 1

A net positive? My money would be on not even close; his FG% stinks, he doesn't hit many 3s and is atrocious in steals. However, he's pretty much the last source of points and assists you can grab so he could prove to be useful for the right build. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's exactly why I drafted him. Well, and 3s. Good FT% too, and thought his FG% would be much worse.

Yeah definitely surprised by his shot selection so far, maybe getting better shots with Blake taking attention and hes healthy from last season. Also the 2 guard play with Ish allows him to become more of a spot up shooter.

So what to do with this guy? Droppable in 12 teamers? I included him in some 2 for 1 deals, but all owners in my league refuse to accept 2for1s (even the ones who got the likes of jeremy lin, jonathan simmons and such). I was hoping for 6 assists and maybe half a steal, when I drafted him

I thought Reggie is gonna produce like poor man Lowry under Casey. But man, these 2 games playing Boston is such a disaster. There are already not as many scorers in these Detroit team. 

No stocks, low FG% playing good defense team.... seriously, I may drop him for a better waiver pickup with better upside in the future. 

I would hold.  I mean his two worst games so far came against Boston, kind of to be expected.  I picked him up because he was dropped in my league after those Bos games.. I think he's a solid at the end of my bench 

Is this guy worth picking up. I hope he starts running into some form. Do you reckon he is worth getting over guys like Collison? 

What do we do with this guy, points kept plummeting. Not a good sign. Only 40% of OKC Reggie Jackson I would say. 

Does it make sense to drop him to pick a waiver with nicer ROS outlook? 

He has been providing solid stats the last couple of weeks. Sell high or?

Reggie quietly putting up top 75 value the last month in standard Yahoo leagues and having a nice night again.  This is probably as good as it gets for him so if someone wants to offer you a real asset jump on it but if you got him on the waiver just pat yourself on the back because he's settled into his role in Detroit nicely.

Wow, just realized how little attention Reggie receives, which has been justified considering his performance.  But he has been nailing those three's and been pretty productive as of late.  I think he's considering one of the more boring players in fantasy, but this doesn't detract from him still being valuable at times in fantasy.  He has a good playoff schedule as well, take note.