TheINC

Lineup Help! WR/RB/Flex standard. WHIR 100%

After TNF i'm in a pretty big hole since my opponent had Barkley go off.  So i'm thinking I need an upside play somewhere in my lineup, which i've current set at:

WR - Kupp, Sanders

RB - Yeldon, Howard

Flex - Hyde

My viable bench options are Coutee and Corey Davis.  I'm thinking that I should swap out Sanders for Coutee because Sanders really isn't getting it done with Keenum at the helm.  He's not been a good source of TDs all season, whereas Coutee has been electric so far and has a great matchup in the middle vs Buf.  Thoughts?

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link. Thx

I like what you have in mind. While Sanders is a quality WR, playing against the Rams will be tough. The thought there is Denver will be playing from behind, but how much time will Keenum have to throw?

Coutee deserves a roster spot.

I answered you in mine with a question on Cooper.

1 hour ago, TheINC said:

After TNF i'm in a pretty big hole since my opponent had Barkley go off.  So i'm thinking I need an upside play somewhere in my lineup, which i've current set at:

WR - Kupp, Sanders

RB - Yeldon, Howard

Flex - Hyde

My viable bench options are Coutee and Corey Davis.  I'm thinking that I should swap out Sanders for Coutee because Sanders really isn't getting it done with Keenum at the helm.  He's not been a good source of TDs all season, whereas Coutee has been electric so far and has a great matchup in the middle vs Buf.  Thoughts?

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link. Thx

I think your overthinking. Coutee is more of the possession type safe WR. With a high floor but low ceiling. So if you were up. I would say play him. But your not. Davis is playing the tough ravens secondary. You got the right guys in. Sanders is the real #1 on his team now. Thomas is done. If your going to win. Its going to be with this line up.