Johnson, David ARI RB 9   S 69 @MIN 15
Jones, Aaron GBP RB 7   S 23 SFO 10
Robinson, Allen CHI WR 5   S 36 @MIA 7
Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB 7   S 123 @CIN 22

Which one? A WR?

Thanks!

Post a link to your question.

Edited by Mr Bigins

Some context would help make the decision easier, like how big your league is and why you need to drop. But looking at it as a this week snapshot i'd drop Baldwin, Davis or Arob. I'd also find yourself a new kicker too.  I'm assuming you can't just drop the kicker or D as well

Edited by TheINC

12 team .5 ppr

Transactions cost $3 each. If I drop Crosby(because he had a bad game? He's always top 10 with Rodgers at QB). If Crosby hit 2 of those, I'd had won and be 4-2(we have a double header week). So I am thinking about dropping him. But I only see the Panthers kicker available that's worthy ATM.

I'll need a QB next week for Rothlisberger(bye), so I'm thinking about picking up a WR for this week. I need my kicker and D. Plus, the Jets D is legit. What D do you think is available that's better(beyond this week)?

Edited by Mr Bigins

If transactions cost $3 then maybe hold onto Crosby, tho if a Fairbairn or Maher is out there I think they're better plays ROS, and Gano as well.  Crosby is another bad game away from getting cut.  As for D, I would normally stream against whoever is playing Buf/SF/Ari/Indy/NYJ/Sea/NYG in any given week and don't think they Jets are worth holding onto other than a stream but again at a transaction cost then maybe hold for a bit.  If you need to make room for QB for Ben's bye week then I'd drop one Davis or Baldwin tho they'll prob get scooped up by someone else.  I think all of your players would however.

Edited by TheINC

Right on. And Davis is a possibility, as is Baldwin. I'm getting tired of Amari Cooper, with Carr and Gruden. Any thoughts on that?

The problem with your WRs as I see it is that outside of Golladay, they all are very hit or miss. Cooper will have his big games, just hard to predict when.  Baldwin has been useless so far and you're hoping for him and Wilson to start heating up. May happen, may not. Davis gets the usage but the horrible matchups that make him tough to start.  I'd still ride w Cooper over both of them but they're all very similar IMO.  Help with mine?

Thanks, and I did.

So the Titans have some tough games? Because Davis depends on Mariota to have success. Argh!

I really think Godwin will have a huge game this week. There's also a QB I like right now as well. Baldwin is as frustrating as Cooper.

And you're right about those WR's being similar.

Edited by Mr Bigins

I drop cooper.  I dont know, thus ones not close for me.  Next in line is baldwin who may be droppable at some point, but atleast he hasnt shown you 5 games where he proved to be droppable

Your whole team is definitely worth being rosetted, but Davis would probably be the drop with his tough upcoming schedule and their unproductive offense. His target share is huge though, so if you would rather keep him for his upside, it would be Baldwin or Cooper