Sign in to follow this  
joetorres0321

Trade Alshon for Ingram? PPR. WHIR 100%

Ok here's my team and why I need to do it... But is it a good trade? VALUE wise?

Qb- Watson/Rivers

WR- Hopkins, Thielen, K. Allen, Alshon Jeffery  and G . Allison

RB- Zeke,Conner, A Jones, Clement and Smallwood

TE-.Burton and Engram

I hate ingram but there is no way alshon jeffrey gets ingram.  I wouldnt even take that and i suspect ingram will be terrible this year.

Youre offering a 4th/5th rd pick for a 1st.

Jeffery a 1st round pick no way.

Even if he wasn't suspended he would be a 3rd round pick at best. 

Why are you so down on Ingram? They balanced it out last year. Plus with my WR depth and lack of RB depth I think it was a decent move. 

Just wondering how u see alshon going in any lg in the first round 

Edited by joetorres0321

1 hour ago, Scott3705 said:

I hate ingram but there is no way alshon jeffrey gets ingram.  I wouldnt even take that and i suspect ingram will be terrible this year.

Youre offering a 4th/5th rd pick for a 1st.

No way alshon would be a first round pick man. Maybe 3rd round but def not 1st or 2nd. 

Why u so down on Ingram? Just wondering about what ur saying 

Edited by joetorres0321

Maybe I misunderstood... someone offered you Ingram for Alshon jeffrey?  hit the yes button before he wakes up. 

I was saying Ingram is a 1st round pick (post suspension) and Jeffrey is a 4th/5th rd.

I have been down on ingram because 1. PED's (drop off?) 2. He continued to lose touch share to Kamara as the season progressed last year. 3. There was a lot that came out of camp pre suspension that he had really pissed off the front office regarding his contract.  That coupled with the fact that Payton hates him and up until last year would play practice squad guys over him with regularity, I thought/(still sorta think) there is a large possibility that the guy just gets crowded out of having a meaningful role in that offense other than a TD vulture.  This obviously doesn't hold up as well after watching the Monday night game, but that's why I don't have Ingram anywhere.  

2 hours ago, Scott3705 said:

Maybe I misunderstood... someone offered you Ingram for Alshon jeffrey?  hit the yes button before he wakes up. 

I was saying Ingram is a 1st round pick (post suspension) and Jeffrey is a 4th/5th rd.

I have been down on ingram because 1. PED's (drop off?) 2. He continued to lose touch share to Kamara as the season progressed last year. 3. There was a lot that came out of camp pre suspension that he had really pissed off the front office regarding his contract.  That coupled with the fact that Payton hates him and up until last year would play practice squad guys over him with regularity, I thought/(still sorta think) there is a large possibility that the guy just gets crowded out of having a meaningful role in that offense other than a TD vulture.  This obviously doesn't hold up as well after watching the Monday night game, but that's why I don't have Ingram anywhere.  

Yeah that was the deal I have Jeffery I hit the yes button  

Yeah I never had Ingram on any team, since I've played . But everyone has said hit the accept button now lol. Really because I have 3 studs at WR alreadty I accepted  .

10 mins after I accepted Jeffery got another TD and got like 13 targets on the night. So I needed the input from the roto fellas

.thanks for breaking it down man it really helps