Maxemann

PJ Tucker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, crocp said:

worth rosters in 14 teamers?

Borderline, it depends on your build and the alternative option in ww. He is perfect in a punt assists team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude is super boring to own, but getting 40 minutes every night means he'll put together solid lines more often than not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super underrated this year, esp with Melo gone they have no choice but to trot him out 35+ mpg. 12/6 with 4 threes, 1 steal, 1 block with only 1 TO and 50% from the field isn’t boring guys.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 7:06 PM, crocp said:

worth rosters in 14 teamers?

 He’s rated top 75 at worst this year, 60th by yahoo currently.  There’s no sign of that slowing down as he’s bound to play 35+ mpg with Melo gone, Houston has no bench.  He’s playable in 10 team leagues.  He’s a starter in 14 team leagues. Kudos to @Jake the snake for turning me onto him.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Super underrated this year, esp with Melo gone they have no choice but to trot him out 35+ mpg. 12/6 with 4 threes, 1 steal, 1 block with only 1 TO and 50% from the field isn’t boring guys.  

Yea, thinking about picking him up :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

You shouldn’t think about it...

In a 10 teamer yes ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

In a 10 teamer yes ;)

 

? In a 10 teamer about the top 120 guys should be rostered and he’s top 75 with no indication of slowing down as Houston has no bench.  So I’d have to imagine there’s someone worse currently on your roster.  Unless you have a  FAAB system where you’d have to bid too much to get him, are limited in pickups per season, or are stacked eg first in your league with no one to drop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

 

? In a 10 teamer about the top 120 guys should be rostered and he’s top 75 with no indication of slowing down as Houston has no bench.  So I’d have to imagine there’s someone worse currently on your roster.  Unless you have a  FAAB system where you’d have to bid too much to get him, are limited in pickups per season, or are stacked eg first in your league with no one to drop.

 

Hmm maybe only Hollis-Jefferson, but I kinda want to see how he fares without Levert

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StifleTower2 said:

Super underrated this year, esp with Melo gone they have no choice but to trot him out 35+ mpg. 12/6 with 4 threes, 1 steal, 1 block with only 1 TO and 50% from the field isn’t boring guys.  

I've had Tucker on my team over the years, and he's not an exciting guy to own. But there's nothing wrong with boring. He's a glue guy, you need those. 

Edited by GriffeySwag
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

I've had Tucker on my team over the years, and he's not an exciting guy to own. But there's nothing wrong with boring. He's a glue guy, you need those. 

I think he’s a lot better this year due to a lack of depth in Houston. Also, helps me win = exciting.  I hear you though...he’s not a popcorn guy.  But he is a poor man’s Covington and I’ll take that any day of the week.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im my 16 team H2H, 12 on roster, I got Tucker in 10th (147th overall) on Ingles in 8th (115th overall). My team is so boring...   

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also underrated because he doesn't hurt your percentages.

 

People overlook that.

 

There are players that help your percentages, players that hurt them, and players that are neutral.

 

I mean for the love of god Tucker takes all of 1.7 (!) 2pt attempts and 0.7 free throw attempts per game!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Also underrated because he doesn't hurt your percentages.

 

People overlook that.

 

There are players that help your percentages, players that hurt them, and players that are neutral.

 

I mean for the love of god Tucker takes all of 1.7 (!) 2pt attempts and 0.7 free throw attempts per game!

Damn straight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PJ's doing great stuff on a 3-4 games weeks... I'm telling ya

Week 7 for exemple. . . 

image.thumb.png.b097c90563f93d876ca127b9aacdbb7d.png

Edited by Stefan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kicker said:

giving nothing lately,no stocks and even % is poor

yeees... dropped him for Mikal or Bam... or Isaac can't remember...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.