Sign in to follow this  
dasnut7

Trade help....he wants Bell

My team is 3-2. Dangling Cousins for getting better WR’s. Inclined to hang onto Bell and see what he can do since I have Conner. Need WR’s, so hoping Cousins can get me some return. Especially with RB situation in PHI, Wentz will be throwing a lot more as evidenced by last nights game.

He just offered McCaffrey & Cooks for Bell & Hilton.

His team (5-0):

QB - Watson

RB- Barkley, McCaffrey, Michel, Jones & Cohen

WR- Evans, Woods, Cooks & D. Thomas

TE- Olsen, Rudolph

My team in signature

WHIR

Edited by dasnut7

Laugh that one all the way to the bank.  (Ask for Michel though and give him connor)

Take it. Your 3-2 and on the cusp. Take the automatic production from CMAC and not have the headache of Bell's situation.

I would take it. Even with Bell coming back he wont automatically get full workload  he will share a little with conner in the beginning. Compared to CMACs Instant workload and hes already had his bye week 

What if I offer him Bell & Funchess for McCaffrey & Woods instead? Still believe there's an outside chance Bell gets traded, so having Conner & Bell on my roster would be much better than McCaffrey & Conner (playing behind Bell). Carolina's offense doesn't impress me very much compared to Steelers offense, so having hard time with this. 

Offer him that one, but id do the other one as well.

Try the bell and funchess trade but honestly I probably just hit accept now to get CMac and Cooks.  It isn't a bad trade at all.

I like that CMAC and Cooks deal and would get it done. If Bell gets traded or has a reduced workload then you will still win

I wouldn't do it. CMC has a high floor but his ceiling is capped not only by Newton leading that team in rushing TD's, but Olsen is coming back as well for whatever that's worth.

It would at least appear that Bell's debut will be in week 8. That's just 2 weeks away! Bell shares CMC's floor, quite a substantially higher ceiling. Your going to take the disadvantage of 7 weeks for 2?

You would need an equal upgrade at WR to take the deal.

You have Connor already so its not like you're struggling that much.

Luck throws the ball as much as anyone in the league, Hilton is a beast, especially in PPR.

Counter Bell and Hilton for Evans and MCM

I'd do it. CMC gives you guaranteed production (plus his bye already passed) and Cooks is an upgrade in that offense and with TY banged up 

CMC+Cooks is a fantastic offer for Bell+Hilton. I would accept this pretty easily and enjoy the immediate upgrades.

Id take that deal for sure. Bell wont gibe you many games as a starter for the Steelers but Conner will. 

16 hours ago, dasnut7 said:

My team is 3-2. Dangling Cousins for getting better WR’s. Inclined to hang onto Bell and see what he can do since I have Conner. Need WR’s, so hoping Cousins can get me some return. Especially with RB situation in PHI, Wentz will be throwing a lot more as evidenced by last nights game.

He just offered McCaffrey & Cooks for Bell & Hilton.

His team (5-0):

QB - Watson

RB- Barkley, McCaffrey, Michel, Jones & Cohen

WR- Evans, Woods, Cooks & D. Thomas

TE- Olsen, Rudolph

My team in signature

WHIR

100% take that.  CMC can very well be a top 5 RB end of year, and I think Bell and Conner limit each other heavily.  Don't risk him taking this trade back because even if Bell is traded, its a ok deal.  Take it dude.  If protects you from a Bell and Conner time share.

Take it.  Bell is out of game shape and won’t be viable until week 9/10 anyway