Sign in to follow this  
coachJ

Bell for Ertz package WHIR

Bell is coming back in two weeks and will either play for the Steelers or get traded and start for another team. Both great options. However, he may come back and split time with Conner. That worries me since it immediately hurts two players i have. I would really like to get Ertz. The owner that has Ertz also has Michel. My question is do i sit on Bell/Conner and ride it out? Or do i make a package from my team below to get Ertz/Michel? I think Michel is in a great spot due to injuries. That will keep Belechik from screwing him out of too many touches. Bell/Reed for Ertz/Michel? Not enough? Too much? Thanks in advance.

1 PPR 10 team

QB Stafford

RB Bell, Connor, Mixon, Cook, Clement, Lindsey

WR Sanders, Diggs, J Brown, Golloday, Baldwin

TE Reed

K/DEF Stream

14 minutes ago, coachJ said:

Bell is coming back in two weeks and will either play for the Steelers or get traded and start for another team. Both great options. However, he may come back and split time with Conner. That worries me since it immediately hurts two players i have. I would really like to get Ertz. The owner that has Ertz also has Michel. My question is do i sit on Bell/Conner and ride it out? Or do i make a package from my team below to get Ertz/Michel? I think Michel is in a great spot due to injuries. That will keep Belechik from screwing him out of too many touches. Bell/Reed for Ertz/Michel? Not enough? Too much? Thanks in advance.

1 PPR 10 team

QB Stafford

RB Bell, Connor, Mixon, Cook, Clement, Lindsey

WR Sanders, Diggs, J Brown, Golloday, Baldwin

TE Reed

K/DEF Stream

Who said he's coming back? Rumor mill only. He hasn't even been in contact with the team and hasn't publicly even said he's coming back. And no, that's not enough. Nobody in their right mind would give up Ertz/Michel for that. You'd have to throw in Connor or throw in one of those WRs like Golladay or Diggs.

Edited by FitzMagic

Not sure he’d take that trade and leave you with Conner but you can try. I think your team looks good right now not sure you need to make a move. Maybe look at a package to get one of the top wr.

thanks for mine

A couple weeks ago I traded away Bell for Ertz straight up in my 10 team PPR. Pre-season, I would have kicked my own a** for even thinking about a deal like that, but it has worked out great so far. I lost Walker, then Howard, and didn't want to deal with the headache that comes with playing TE roulette every week (not to mention to whole uncertainty revolving around Bell this season.) I like going after Ertz/Michel in your situation, and if Bell/Reed gets it done, I say do it. Ertz is a straight up set it and forget it TE, and I love safe players like that (especially when they are top 2-3 at a position.) Reed is a ticking time bomb anyway, so selling him before he goes down, is a good call. Lastly, for what it's worth, I would try to NOT involve Conner in the package if you don't have to. If you must, he better be adding in another big piece on his end. I personally just don't see any scenario where Bell comes back and balls out in Pitt, in other words I see Conner as a solid RB 1 ROS. That's just a gut feeling, but all things considered, I just see that as the most likely scenario....Good luck ?