Sign in to follow this  
dmcjesus

$100 h2h 12 man 9 cat (to) espn league draft sun

Hey im looking for members interested in joining our basketball league. Its currently half full and looking for more members to join. Payment will be done through league safe. The payouts are $800 for first 200 for second 100 for third and $100 for best record. Ive been running this league since last year and we are a competitive bunch. I will post the link to the league so you can see our rules. If youre interested please email me at danielmchellapan@gmail.com. The draft will be scheduled for this sunday. I have not picked a time yet so let me know what does not work for you! 

Thanks

• Like 1

I can't click on link. Can you email me at robhoke2@gmail.com or should I type in league? Sorry, I am a little challenged with technology but chromebook wont allow me to go direct w link.

Ive made a league safe and will invite members who have given me their email so far to join. I cant use my mobile phone to invite people so i will be inviting you all when im off work in 2 hours