Sign in to follow this  
JPT

Trade Kittle for Golladay? WHIR

My WR: Hopkins/Edelman/Corey Davis/Mike Williams/Kirk

TE: Kittle/Olsen

I could use an upgrade at the WR spot, but this leaves me relying on Olsen or trying to make another trade for a TE. Worth the upgrade at WR?

If you can get Golladay for Kittle, I think you jump on that. Kittle's fine, but you're relying on CJ Beathard. And Golladay is a legit stud who is making Marvin Jones -- a very good receiver -- irrelevant. 

Yeah really like Golladay. You’ll get far more points from him than Kittle.  I would do this deal in a heartbeat 

45 minutes ago, JPT said:

My WR: Hopkins/Edelman/Corey Davis/Mike Williams/Kirk

TE: Kittle/Olsen

I could use an upgrade at the WR spot, but this leaves me relying on Olsen or trying to make another trade for a TE. Worth the upgrade at WR?

Who are your RB's? The reason I ask, is maybe you could make this trade & then try trading a RB or C Davis for a TE like Enjoku, so you have depth behind Olsen. If not, I would pass. I really like Golladay, but who knows how long Olsen will be able to play on that foot, since he has already said he will need surgery at the end of the season. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/727480-trade-for-gronk-whir/

I have a similar problem in one of my leagues where I own kittle and reed, and someone offered me sanders for kittle. 

I'm probably going to do that trade because I don't really trust SF's offense anymore. I think you should trade for Golladay. He's easily the second option on a team that passes like no other and in a better offense as well. TE's are risky either way and most of the time they are all boom or bust.

Do this trade, and if Olsen gets hurt again just stream the te’s or trade one of your wr’s later for a te

help with mine

Get Golladay.  You can stream at TE if Olsen isn't healthy.  Drop another guy and go pick up Uzomah from Cincy.  He's the guy now and Dalton likes his TEs.  

Help with mine?