Jonathanc5

Serge Ibaka 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Ibaka is outperforming his ADP. You can sell high if you choose but I’m holding as complements my team very well. I see no reason he can’t keep this up all season. 

Maybe he still has it and it just took a year for him to adjust to the Raptors.  He’s not that old.  I don’t think prime Ibaka (top 20) is possible but I wouldn’t be surprised if he finishes ahead of say Allen or Turner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StifleTower2 said:

Maybe he still has it and it just took a year for him to adjust to the Raptors.  He’s not that old.  I don’t think prime Ibaka (top 20) is possible but I wouldn’t be surprised if he finishes ahead of say Allen or Turner.

Yeah, not top 20, but definitely possible for him to finish with 3rd round value this year. Somewhere around 35 to 45 is where I think he'll end up.

• Like 1

Just now, Ajax said:

Yeah, not top 20, but definitely possible for him to finish with 3rd round value this year. Somewhere around 35 to 45 is where I think he'll end up.

If there’s a range of probabilities I would say: top 30, 30%; 30-50, 30%; 50-70, 30% with the other 10% being that he falls outside of the 30-70.  This is very good investment for how much most people paid for him.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

he looked like trash last year, he has looked more explosive all year this year. i think he's in better shape

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, panthers93 said:

he looked like trash last year, he has looked more explosive all year this year. i think he's in better shape

He used HGH and Anavar in the off-season.  

• Haha 1

I'm hoping he can keep starting at the 5 and get these kinds of lines without Kawhi.  The lineup fluidity is the only drawback.   

51 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

If there’s a range of probabilities I would say: top 30, 30%; 30-50, 30%; 50-70, 30% with the other 10% being that he falls outside of the 30-70.  This is very good investment for how much most people paid for him.  

i got him off the wire in my 10-teamer!! 

3 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

i got him off the wire in my 10-teamer!! 

Same. Swooped him the day before Kawhi sat out and he had 30&9. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

Do we think he will continue this the rest of the year? 

Will he end up better than the likes of Jarrett Allen, Steven Adams, etc.?

1 minute ago, StifleTower2 said:

Wtf.  I wish I got him off the wire. 

lol its a very shallow league 10-teams 12 roster spots ..  for instance, deaaron fox and javale mcgee are still on the wire. someone dropped him early in the season for cedi osman lol 

It's weird how the late guys I drafted that I thought would suck, are good, and the mid guys I got who I thought would be good, suck. McGee, Ibaka, versus Teague and Dunn.

damn.. Ibaka is so disappointing.. not even a single block today.  Geeze.  I wasted one of my last draft picks on this bum.  

Seriously though.. he's been friggin amazing.  I'm so glad to see him being the same ridiculous beast that I wish I had on my team a few seasons ago.  <3

1 minute ago, ROTY said:

I traded him for JJJ. I feel bad now.

Sheesh, my condolences 

• Thanks 1