Jonathanc5

Serge Ibaka 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, cbsholy said:

I dont think suspension warrants an INJ tag. At least that's my experience from having Fournette in fantasy football. 

Rondo and Ingram got INJ this season on Yahoo for their fight against the Rockets, so there's hope.

edit: nevermind.  Reading that thread, they were originally INJ then Yahoo corrected it to O.  

Can't believe I'm gonna have to drop if it's a lengthy suspension (it's playoffs right now).

Edited by gill2k

This puts everyone in a bind.... myself included. I think i can win without him, but i dont know. If drop, he'll go to the favorite in the league, as he'll smash his first round and he has the number 1 waiver spot

3 minutes ago, Jimmy21 said:

This puts everyone in a bind.... myself included. I think i can win without him, but i dont know. If drop, he'll go to the favorite in the league, as he'll smash his first round and he has the number 1 waiver spot

That's probably relatable for lots of people. The way I see it, at the end of the day, you have to come first. So if you'd lose your matchup because you held on to him you have to live for today and do what you need to do to get to tomorrow. The other team might be great with him, but you can cross that bridge of facing them when you get to it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squid-jesus said:

That's probably relatable for lots of people. The way I see it, at the end of the day, you have to come first. So if you'd lose your matchup because you held on to him you have to live for today and do what you need to do to get to tomorrow. The other team might be great with him, but you can cross that bridge of facing them when you get to it

You never know whats going to happen during fantasy playoffs. That favoured team can have his best player injured at any time. And just injuries/rest days here and there for the rest of his players

Sometimes, in a close match up, you have to cut off an arm to save the rest of the body.  Do what you need to do to survive the playoffs.

q6174 is right, you never know whats going to happen each night.  If you can, watch the games tonight and see how things unfold.  Nobody thought Ibaka would go UFC and receive a 3 day suspension.  Westbrook is one T away from a suspension, Bulls might shut down LaVine, Dallas might shut down Doncic.

• Like 1

Well keeping him for now.  IL taken by Jrue ... 

I have Butler who rested and kawhi could be GTD anytime lol 

atleast his coming back. I should able to be competitive without him so let see. 

26 minutes ago, heyitsmattdelly said:

is he worth grabbing again? now that his suspension is over

Yeah. I'm thankful I was able to survive his absence

2 hours ago, squid-jesus said:

Yeah. I'm thankful I was able to survive his absence

I didnt. 8 seed vs 1 seed upset. I lost by 2 rebounds.

I didnt matter though. My team went from unstoppable to the wheels completely falling off. My team was a giant dumpster fire by the end. Ibaka was just the icing on the cake

44 minutes ago, Jimmy21 said:

I didnt matter though. My team went from unstoppable to the wheels completely falling off. My team was a giant dumpster fire by the end. Ibaka was just the icing on the cake

Did you hold on to Ibaka?

19 hours ago, Jimmy21 said:

Dude, I feel you. Jrue went down, I held Isaac for too long and then Doncic decided to shoot with mittens and a blindfold on vs SA. Worst finals ever.

15 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Ibaka listed out on Yahoo 🤔

All the designations on Yahoo have been very slow to update lately, so I wouldn't put any stock in it. Great timing too, during the fantasy playoffs!

17 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Ibaka listed out on Yahoo 🤔

Embiid still has the OUT tag.  He has 7-7-2 right now.  

Posted (edited)

Yeah last time I'm using Yahoo for fantasy platform. Times have changed, outdated af

Edited by DezedandConfused