aemgraze

Terry Rozier 2018-2018 Season Outlook

Posted (edited)

This guy is a perfect sleeper...

Add him since some games and he just need more minutes...

When/IF Irvin or Smart or even Hayward (all this guys are injury prone) goes down, he will be a stud.

Plus, Any Trade will give him a starter job! (The C’s 

With his upside (Steal, 5Ast, 3´s, Pts), the return price (FA) will be huge..

I take the 🚂 too and we just need patience until the trade deadline...

Edited by 23_gaby_23
  • Like 1

Still holding here. Dude could be the pick up of the year if he gets traded to the right situation. His comments recently about being more comfortable as a starter show me he’s angling for a trade.

Unlikely trade proposition but I’m hoping something like this goes down: Horford + Rozier to Detroit for Blake Griffin. Or, hell, Hayward + Rozier for Blake + Bullock.

If no trade goes down, worst case scenario I’ll find myself with a nice streamer spot.

2 hours ago, mcflywalker said:

Still holding here. Dude could be the pick up of the year if he gets traded to the right situation. His comments recently about being more comfortable as a starter show me he’s angling for a trade.

Unlikely trade proposition but I’m hoping something like this goes down: Horford + Rozier to Detroit for Blake Griffin. Or, hell, Hayward + Rozier for Blake + Bullock.

If no trade goes down, worst case scenario I’ll find myself with a nice streamer spot.

Same here....

His upside is too big for pennies. If I don’t say a crap, He’s free agent this summer and he will not resign with the C’s for a backup role..So, the C’s have to find a solution to give him around 30min or trade him.

1 hour ago, claptondecheeks said:

They don't intend on keeping him. It's all about having insurance for Kyrie. Same reason I've kept him on my roster all season.

You keep him and hope a trade?

or

You  keep him  for any injuries of Irving or Smart?

Which side is more probable?

Edited by 23_gaby_23

10 minutes ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

or

D) all of the above.

13 minutes ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

or

Which side is more probable?

I have both Kyrie and Rozier, so both.

Probably would’ve redeemed himself if he had the opportunity to play the 4th quarter. Honestly hope this ticked him off enough to push for a trade. The way Celtics fans on other forums are talking trash about him, you’d think they feel a departure would benefit the team as well.

40 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Probably would’ve redeemed himself if he had the opportunity to play the 4th quarter. Honestly hope this ticked him off enough to push for a trade. The way Celtics fans on other forums are talking trash about him, you’d think they feel a departure would benefit the team as well.

Hmm. Maybe the Tics are trying to get an extended look at Wanamaker before deciding if they want to move Rozier?

Just now, Padilla814 said:

Is he worth a stash or roster spot in an 8 team league?

Nobody is worth stashing in an 8 teamer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Agreed with @Bugs bunny

Personally, key to my championship runs in previous 8 teamers have just been holding onto top 25 guys and streaming the hell outta the other roster slots with the slew of studs on the wire.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

They should just play him next to Kyrie. 

Little tough to justify starting Rozier over Brown and Smart.  Rozier does play next to Kyrie at some points. 

Many people add him got burned,lol