Sign in to follow this  
JonathanGunz12

Pick my wr2 and flex. Always Whir

Thomas on bye so need a fill in wr. Kupp moves into my wr1 spot which leaves me with decisions for wr2 spot and my flex.

C. Godwin, L Fitzgerald, Westbrook, Hynes and Ekeler. 

Already running Gordon and Mixon as Rb1 and Rb2. Brate at Te. And unfortunately probably Bortles at qb. 

12 team, .5 ppr.

always whir if leave a link.

I like Hines at the Flex even with Marlon Mack scheduled to start.

I would lean to Godwin at WR2 based on the potential for a large amount of scoring in the TB-ATL game. 

• Like 1

Godwin as your WR2. Fitz against the Vikings in Minnesota is a domed situation. 

Hines as your flex, the Jets are going to be utilizing Lee on Ebron, cant afford to toss Adams or Maye on him with their top CB and slot CB out with injury. This will free up Hines to have a big game receiving out of the backfield with Jenkins & WIliamson being slower thumper style LBs. 

• Like 1

I'd go w Godwin at WR2 only based on that matchup potential even tho he hasn't seen the usage you wanna trust lately.  Ekeler in your flex, he's been legit all season.

Godwin at WR2 and Ekeler in flex.  Bucs throw a lot and play Falcons so expect them to put up points.  Ekeler has most opportunity among rest for flex.

Help with mine...