summersoff7

Harrison Barnes 18-19' Season Outlook

15 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

No way Giles, a player with his talent, simply gets cut. 

I meant his minutes get cut... unless they move WCS there’s no way he plays unless they completely phase out bijelica...

7 minutes ago, Rproflmao said:

I meant his minutes get cut... unless they move WCS there’s no way he plays unless they completely phase out bijelica...

Ah yes minutes.

Is it crazy to think that Sactown is looking to get into the playoffs? They are ranked 9th right now in the West. If so, I believe Barnes is a must-own due to his PO schedule and I am assuming he wont be riding the bench?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrBr0wn said:

Holding till bagley gets back

I own both of them so I am as well. Do you think Barnes will be worth holding once Bagley is back anyway though? He still has the 4-4-4 schedule and he's probably still more reliable to produce something than the scrubs on my wire. 

1 hour ago, richg24 said:

I own both of them so I am as well. Do you think Barnes will be worth holding once Bagley is back anyway though? He still has the 4-4-4 schedule and he's probably still more reliable to produce something than the scrubs on my wire. 

Exactly!  Unless you're playing in shallow formats, it's highly unlikely that you find anyone on the wire that can outperform him AND have a better playoff schedule.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:23 AM, HBARZ93 said:

Is it crazy to think that Sactown is looking to get into the playoffs? They are ranked 9th right now in the West. If so, I believe Barnes is a must-own due to his PO schedule and I am assuming he wont be riding the bench?

Barnes is a must own right now. Hield, Fox, and Barnes in that order. WCS next.