Trade away Alex Collins/Baldwin and get T. Coleman/Engram

My Team:

QB - Winston

RB - TJ Yeldon, Alfred Morris

WR - M. Evans, K. Allen

TE - Kittle

WR/RB/TE - Edelman

Bench - Baldwin, Stafford, A. Collins, Fitzgerald, Hines and Leveon F’ing Bell

Not sure you're gaining much for this week with that deal.  Yeldon and Morris may be better options than Coleman.  Coleman has not been good as lead guy. Are you doing it for future keeper considerations because Coleman is FA and may go somewhere to be the guy?  I'm not sold on Coleman being able to do that.  He's more change of pace type and needs right system to succeed.  

Like Kittle more than Engram ROS.  Once again, if doing it for keeper considerations I'm high on Engram.

Help with mine...

I think the trade helps you this week simply because Coleman is a stronger start than Collins or Morris in a good, likely high scoring matchup with the porous Bucs D but past this week I don't really like it for you with Freeman's injury not projected to be long term and Ito Smith being almost a Buck Allen level pest. I like Baldwin's upside as well but I understand at 1-4 you can't really afford to wait on him and it isn't a given he ever amounts to much especially with how much and successfully the Seahawks have been running the ball. For me I have Kittle rated higher than Engram so I don't think he really adds much. I'd probably shy away from this particular trade and with desperation starting to kick in at 1-4 I'd dangle Bell and see if you could get a guy like Joe Mixon or something since this single unidentified source is the only one that says Bell will report back during the BYE. There are several scenarios where that may not happen and it is unclear what shape or what role he'd be returning to or how committed he is to actually play given he has sat out this long and has said he doesn't want to rack up a ton of touches.