phatrat

2018 Completed Trades Thread

Traded Barber for DJ Moore. I dunno. Maybe not the best trade but I like Moore's upside and cant ever see starting Barber.

On 10/31/2018 at 10:01 AM, Godfather131 said:

In a dynasty league? You lost that trade going forward.

Yeah, sucks to get Cortland Sutton when I could have had Keelan Cole and a WR2 with a history of injuries that just got DT... :lol:

2 minutes ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

Yeah, sucks to get Cortland Sutton when I could have had Keelan Cole and a WR2 with a history of injuries that just got DT... :lol:

You gave up the best player in the deal In Sony Michel. You can isolate Keelan Cole all you want to try to put words in my mouth, but it won't make it true.

28 minutes ago, Godfather131 said:

You gave up the best player in the deal In Sony Michel. You can isolate Keelan Cole all you want to try to put words in my mouth, but it won't make it true.

Depends on the league / situation. Nothing is black and white. my rb depth in a 1rb starting league is: gurley, carson, lindsey, lewis, bernard, cannon. Obviously I would like more depth in the near futrue, but my WR depth was horrendous before this trade. 

22 minutes ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

Depends on the league / situation. Nothing is black and white. my rb depth in a 1rb starting league is: gurley, carson, lindsey, lewis, bernard, cannon. Obviously I would like more depth in the near futrue, but my WR depth was horrendous before this trade. 

Correct. Tho you could've gotten more for Sony in a dynasty league than what you got. Which is what lead me to my comment that I feel like you lost the trade. Has nothing to do with Cole as you tried to put words in my mouth.

But either way. Agree to disagree. I'm higher on Sony in a dynasty league as an RB1. If I am trading him, I want a WR1 back at least. Sutton may very well turn into one eventually. But IMO, Sony has already shown RB1 ability, so his price tag is higher.

Edited by Godfather131
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Traded Chris Carson for demaryius... full point ppr my rbs are stacked, didn’t see Carson getting a start with kamara, cmc, Mack, Ingram, Chris Thompson ahead of him. Figured DT would be worth a flyer if he can figure out the offense quickly.

Traded my Tyler Boyd for AP in a 0.5 PPR league.  Have Thielen and Michael Thomas in that league and am short on RBs.  

14 Team 2 Keeper Standard League

Gave:

Emmanuel Sanders

Jordan Howard

Received:

Joe Mixon

I effed up, didn’t I?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Gave: Kenyon drake and Larry fitzgerald

received: aj green

hour or so before news broke that green had more tests on his foot. Hope he is ok

Edited by PackerBacker555

Full PPR. Trying to trade mixon but not getting many offers I like. Have Saquon and Aaron Jones as well but only one good receiver, Davante Adams. 

Best WR I’ve gotten back is Woods straight up

Also been offered AP and Watkins package. 

Tough having both Mixon and Saquon on bye, need a win but don’t want to undersell Mixon. Thoughts?

On 10/25/2018 at 2:58 PM, FollowTheLeader said:

October 9th-

I gave: TE Greg Olsen + LB Demario Davis + S Harrison Smith

I got: 2019 Rookie 1:xx (currently 1:07)

October 17th-

I gave: QB CBeathard + WR KCoutee + RB PBarber + DT DHand + S ABethea

I got: 2019 Rookie 1:xx (currently 1:02)

October 25-

I gave: RB PLindsay + 2019 Rookie 2:xx (currently 2:07)

I got: 2019 Rookie 1:xx (currently 1:06...the original owner is a paper tiger, so it should improve)

Starting back on the 9th I sat at 2-3, and the writing was on the wall (3 losses in a row), so I started investing in this teams future. My team is in my signature, moving forward: IDPs are solid, TE is ok, and hopefully Rivers plays one more year. Needs: RB, RB and RB :lol: *this is the first time I've made moves to improve the future of this team, as I am usually playing for this year and this year only by trading away my future, which yielded 3 SBs and 1 title over the last 4 years. So, I figured I'd switch things up this time.

November 2nd-

I gave: RB MBreida + 2019 Rookie 4:02

I got: WR CGodwin

Edited by FollowTheLeader
update draft position(s)

I gave:
David Johnson

I got:
Cooper Kupp + Kenny Golladay

My new roster (PPR):
RB: Gurley, Drake, Peterson, Michel, Mack
WR: Adams, Kupp, Golladay, Gordon, Shepard

On 11/2/2018 at 10:00 PM, Plodlife said:

Gave Marlon Mack for Michael Thomas. 

I tried this same trade and it was vetoed by everyone in my league. It’s a good one, wish I could’ve pulled it off.

21 minutes ago, KN033118 said:

I tried this same trade and it was vetoed by everyone in my league. It’s a good one, wish I could’ve pulled it off.

That’s insane as a veto. He was RB needy and I was WR needy with both in the playoff hunt. Really zero reason to veto in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Plodlife said:

That’s insane as a veto. He was RB needy and I was WR needy with both in the playoff hunt. Really zero reason to veto in my opinion.

They said I could get a much better rb just because of the name Thomas made for himself last year. I have Cohen as rb2, which is fine, but I try to stay away from 2 headed monsters (production based on game script) and he was playing the wire for wrs so I thought it was a good one myself.

I received: Kerryon Johnson
I gave up: Calvin Ridley

He needed a WR, I needed better RB depth / a better flex. Standard league.

His team, excluding the players above:
WR - Sanders, Crabtree, Lockett
RB - Gordon, McCaffrey
Flex - Mixon, Bell (out)

Bench WR - Allison, Stills, Parker, Callaway
Bench RB - Barber

My team, excluding the players above:
WR - AB, Adams, Hill
RB - Conner, Michel
Flex - Lindsay, Ingram

Bench WR - Boyd, Tate, Sutton, Hogan
Bench RB - Breida

Traded Jordan Howard for Jarvis Landry (12 team standard league, start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex). My RBs before the trade were M. Gordon, Mixon, Chubb, Coleman, Howard, McGuire and only WRs were J. Gordon, TreQuan Smith, and Christian Kirk so was WR needy and they were RB needy. I probably slightly overpaid in standard league, but it addressed both of our needs.

Full point ppr.

Gave:

Newton

Ingram

Burton 

Got:

Gordon

Cohen

Face value may not look great but helped by situation and I was sitting on 3 top 10 TE's. And I've got some faith in Cohen going forward.

4 hours ago, scoobtothenoog said:

Full point ppr.

Gave:

Newton

Ingram

Burton 

Got:

Gordon

Cohen

Face value may not look great but helped by situation and I was sitting on 3 top 10 TE's. And I've got some faith in Cohen going forward.

*My not by.