phatrat

2018 Completed Trades Thread

On 9/20/2018 at 8:29 PM, duke of queens said:

It has not been this bad and they just lost there #1 center. Another week or two of no TDs for OBJ he will be crying and asking to be traded.

Do you mean just like Antonio Brown?

Edited by weakkneeswilly

44 minutes ago, KING 3 said:

Before Thursday night football, I traded Jordan Howard and Carlos Hyde for David Johnson ?

That's heavy. Real heavy. I like the payoff.

On 9/20/2018 at 6:47 PM, Corey In Da House said:

That's flat out bad man, don't make excuses. You really traded a TE1 and a RB that has the gig this week in place of a hobbled Ajayi and Sproles (already into the season)? You got no lubed.

Low end TD dependent TE1 and a 1 week fill in RB. For possibly a RB1. Guess we will see this weekend.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RoughingThePasser77 said:

I traded Ekeler for Watkins. And M. Gordon and E. Sanders for Zeke.

I don’t like this one at all. I’m a big Melvin supporter this year. He looks amazing out there on the better offense. I wouldn’t trade him straight up for Zeke right now let alone throw in another guy 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

I don’t like this one at all. I’m a big Melvin supporter this year. He looks amazing out there on the better offense. I wouldn’t trade him straight up for Zeke right now let alone throw in another guy 

He's a very inefficient runner who will have solid games because of volume but is also a prime TD regression candidate and Ekeler isn't going anywhere. I'd trade for Zeke straight up for sure. Agree including SAnders was too much though.

1 hour ago, timbrah_ho said:

He's a very inefficient runner who will have solid games because of volume but is also a prime TD regression candidate and Ekeler isn't going anywhere. I'd trade for Zeke straight up for sure. Agree including SAnders was too much though.

He will also probably catch double the passes Zeke does for double the receiving yards.

The SD line is much improved, and Gordon is in the much better offensive situation with Allen and Williams to force teams to stay honest to the pass. Cowboys don’t have that luxury.

Right now aside from Gurley I’m not moving Melvin for anyone 

• Like 1

I got the great Josh Gordon for Aaron Jones!  I feel like I just committed robbery.  Gordon owner lives in Cleveland and I guess was as fed up with him as the Browns were.  Makes no sense to me, but I'll take it.

16 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

I definitely see you POV. I have depth at WR. But Gordon averages  3.8 yards a carry for his carry he is volume dependent and at the moment Ekeler will be eating into some of that volume. 

Non PPR 12 Team league:

QB: D.Watson

RB: Zeke, Barkly, Clement, Bernard, White

WR: Diggs, Cooks, Golladay, Godwin, Callaway

TE: Kittle

K: Bailey

D/ST: Browns, Patriots

Got an alert a couple hours ago that Fournette would not play today. 2 minutes later someone sent this offer, and I accepted:

His: Fournette 

My: J. Cook/ Golladay

I am a huge Golladay fan, but I also own Thielen, Hilton, Tate, Jeffery. I have Gio or Clement to start today while Fournette sits. Rolling the dice that Fournette can get/stay healthy, at the very least until the L.Bell drama ends. 

Just traded Zeke for Barkley. Call it a gut feeling or whatever but I want to get away from that horrible Dallas offense. It will probably end up being a wash barring injury. 

4 hours ago, KhalilMackBeast said:

Hi Everyone,

Should I do Hyde and Marshawn for Jordan Howard in a standard league?

Absolutely

10-team, non-PPR dynasty

Gave:

Lindsay

Received:

Kerryon

Kerryon was my second-favorite RB of this class behind only Saquon. Stoked to get my guy!

• Like 1

Gave up Baker Mayfield + 6th rounder for AJ Green + 8th rounder.

2 QB league, 3 WR, the GM who traded AJ just lost Jimmy G and has Tyreek Hill, Thielen, Mike Williams and Kupp still.

Baker was my third QB after Goff and Big Ben. 

My WR corps was not the greatest: Odell, Josh Gordon, Golladay, Allen Robinson, Agholor.

How did I do?!

• Like 2

This trade just went down in one of my .5 PPR leagues:

Team A gave up:

Gurley

Team B gave up:

Michael Thomas, Ingram and Matt Ryan

All PPR leagues:

Traded Lamar Miller for Drake today

Hunt/Garcon for Howard/Goodwin before week 1

Bell/Conner for AB/Ingram just before week 1

Conner/J.Brown/Larry Fitz for AJG/M.Jones/L.Murray before week 1