Pick 2 of these 4 to start. WHIR

12 team, non-ppr. 

Pick 2 to start, at least ONE needs to be a WR:

Doug Baldwin (vOAK)

Jordy Nelson (@SEA)

Aaron Jones (vSF)

Austin Ekeler (@CLE)

Thanks and leave a link WHIR 100%

Thanks for the help! I would choose Jordy Nelson and Austin Ekeler out of those 4 to start. With how they used Baldwin last week I'd be hesitant to start him. I think Jordy and Ekeler have a higher floor out of the four.

Jordy and Jones for me being non-PPR.  Feels like a week to play Jones.  Feels like he'll be the runner when they want to run more.  Last week vs DET down by 24 early so didn't see much work.  It's SF so hope they can build good lead to let him have his day.  Baldwin just can't be trusted right now.

Help with mine?

I would go Jones and Baldwin.....Seems like Baldwin could have his first big game this week and GB should be up quick against SF, they should be running most of the second half

Jones and Baldwin. 

Non PPR: Jones should take the lead of the backfield split this week and has big play potential on any run. Baldwin, although operating on no knees in a Schotty offense, offers a higher ceiling and should offer a safer floor over Nelson. TBH, however, I don't like Nelson or Baldwin all that much, especially this week traveling to London. The flight could screw with Baldwin's knees and Nelson's old body. Are there really no better options on the wire for WR? 

WHIR

in this order I'd rank them:

1. Jones

2. Baldwin

3. Ekeler

4. Nelson

I've got a good feeling about Ekeler this week, but he's even harder to trust than Baldwin. Carr seems to like throwing to Nelson, and he's a solid DFS play, but I prefer the others. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/727772-offered-keenan-allen-for-gronk-5ppr-whir/

Edited by ChicksDigTheOPS

Baldwin for WR

Id lean on Jones against a crappy SF Defense but might be risky due to lack of volume

If you feel concerned Ekeler may be a decent flex