Sign in to follow this  
FANattic86

Trade A. Jones/Rudolph for D. Freeman? WHIR!!!

12 team 0.5 ppr

my team

rb-DJ, White, AP, A. Jones, Powell, B. Allen

wr-Baldwin, Gordon, DT, Robinson, Golladay

te-Gronk, Rudolph

Should I make the trade?

I think I would do it since you have Gronk at TE, so you don't need Rudolph. Devonta does worry me some with injuries and Coleman stealing some carries but overall I think when healthy he will bring more value than A. Jones. I would take the chance.

Consider me concerned about D.Freeman.  A bone bruise in the foot could be a multi-week injury.  Anything lower body for a RB takes away explosiveness.

I'd hold for now.  I think A.Jones value may go up after this weekend.  If you can wait until next week might have more clarity on Freeman's injury.  The deal would only bring on more risk for your team.  

Help with mine...

I would hold off for now, Jones def seems like the best back in GB....I have Freeman in a league and am definitely worried, hes been constantly injured and Coleman is playing for that contract....and add that to ATL being behind alot with that defense, they arent running much

Edited by JTC655

Looking at your RB depth already, I think I would make that deal.      It's a gamble on Freeman's health, but he's a much better and safer option than Jones since Mike McCarthy still doesn't believe in giving him the ball even though he's averaging over 6 yards a carry.