Sign in to follow this  
BravesBaseball2

Take a chance on Dalvin Cook? WHIR

12 team, PPR League. I don't have too much need for Ridley or Coutee given my WR depth, and could use a solid RB (if Cook is healthy). Thoughts on this deal?

I give: Calvin Ridley, Isaiah Crowell, and Keke Coutee

I get: Dalvin Cook, Greg Olsen

My team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Sony Michel
RB: Tevin Coleman
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: AJ Green
TE: David Njoku
FLEX: Stefon Diggs

Bench: Kenny Golladay, Devonta Freeman, Isaiah Crowell, Calvin Ridley, Devin Funchess, Keke Coutee, Joe Flacco

I currently also have a deal in place to move Kenny Golladay, and Devin Funchess for DaVante Adams. That deal will take place next week.

I would make the deal and it could pay off.  Or you could wait until you get D. Adams and then package one of your starting WRs (AB, AJ, Diggs or Adams) and get a RB1 to pair with Michel.

Get Cook.  Difference maker when he's right and that time is coming.  Crowell sharing carries and frustrating to own since could have 200/2 and then 0 yards the next.  That actually happened which I'm sure you know.   Great time to sell high on those guys.  

Help with mine?

And you've got Devonta on the bench??  lol

That that's the trifecta of unreliable injured players.

Actually, you should go for it.  

5 minutes ago, Cleanface said:

And you've got Devonta on the bench??  lol

That that's the trifecta of unreliable injured players.

Actually, you should go for it.  

I'm trading my WR 6, WR 7 and a Bench RB for a chance on Dalvin Cook, who could be far superior to the guys i'm losing, plus Olsen (if healthy) could be an upgrade over Njoku. I know there is injury risk involved which is why I am asking the question, but what am I really losing? Why not take the chance? lol

1 hour ago, BravesBaseball2 said:

12 team, PPR League. I don't have too much need for Ridley or Coutee given my WR depth, and could use a solid RB (if Cook is healthy). Thoughts on this deal?

I give: Calvin Ridley, Isaiah Crowell, and Keke Coutee

I get: Dalvin Cook, Greg Olsen

My team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers
RB: Sony Michel
RB: Tevin Coleman
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: AJ Green
TE: David Njoku
FLEX: Stefon Diggs

Bench: Kenny Golladay, Devonta Freeman, Isaiah Crowell, Calvin Ridley, Devin Funchess, Keke Coutee, Joe Flacco

I currently also have a deal in place to move Kenny Golladay, and Devin Funchess for DaVante Adams. That deal will take place next week.

Dude, who are you playing with.  Both of these are amazingly one sided for you, take them bothhhhh

I wouldn’t make that trade. Your getting two high risk players due to recent injuries. 

If I were you I'd try to trade package Diggs and Freeman for an for an upgrade at rb.  Once you get Adams Diggs is just going to sit on your bench.  You should be able to turn him into something you really need which is an rb1.

Edited by rebs03