Sign in to follow this  
AomineDaiki05

Jeremy Lin 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

Just now, Boner said:

Does Princes injury (out ~3 weeks) positively affect Lin at all? More usage?

I picked up Lin partly because of this. He might get a few more minutes because with prince out they're dangerously thin on guys that can generate their own offense. It's essentially just Trae and Collins so Lin will likely have to step up. Lin was playing well in a 25ish minutes a night role so you'd imagine that he'd put up even better numbers if he gets even 4-5 extra minutes of playing time. 

• Like 2

They’re gonna get blown out even worse than before—good for Lin. Just check out the last time he played 30 mins. Hopefully he gets nice burn.

1 minute ago, mcflywalker said:

Offffff coouuuuurrrrrrsssssseeee. Never trust an injury prone player-- a lesson I never seen to learn.

What did he do?

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/372955/Jeremy-Lin-(low-back-strain)-will-not-return

Jeremy Lin (low back strain) will not return on Wednesday.
That's not good for the Hawks, who are already short on depth with Taurean Prince (ankle) out. The Hawks were expected to run some two-PG lineups to offset the loss of Prince, so now there should be even more minutes going to DeAndre Bembry. Justin Anderson should see decent minutes now. Lin played just four minutes with two points before exiting. Dec 5 - 8:32 PM
Source: Hawks on Twitter

10 hours ago, csklmf said:

I am responsible for him going down bc I have him as my streamer. My bad. 

Same last night added him

at least hawks have like 2 games over the next week+ so rest up sir

Hey the recent performance of Lin was pretty darn good. I added him as streamer and was satisfied. 

7 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

headed to toronto. probably never sees more than 20mpg right?

I would say that's correct. Limited bench role, nice piece for them to have though. 

1 minute ago, mmcc1029 said:

I would say that's correct. Limited bench role, nice piece for them to have though. 

any chance they start him at SG over Green?

2 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Zero chance. Green is a better pure 3-point shooter and MUCH better on defense. Lin might pick up some Delon's minutes though.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Why?

43 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Why?

it's like asking why doesn't FVV start over Lowry, smfh.

Green is one of the best defensive players at the wing and he set the NBA record for most made 3s in a finals.  Lin is a journeyman who people like because of his story.  Green's best years are behind him but I don't think he will be supplanted by Lin.  Although I think Lin can see 20+ mpg per game and be a top 100 player.

Lin won't be in the starting lineup. But Lin could run the point for the bench unit, shifting FVV to the 2 as more of a spot-up shooter. It gives the Raptors a rotation piece and some PG depth (they only currently have Lowry and FVV on the roster) but don't expect 20+ mpg unless something happens to Lowry or FVV.

Good move for Toronto, they're going all in this season. 

23 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Green is one of the best defensive players at the wing and he set the NBA record for most made 3s in a finals.  Lin is a journeyman who people like because of his story.  Green's best years are behind him but I don't think he will be supplanted by Lin.  Although I think Lin can see 20+ mpg per game and be a top 100 player.

He's been getting almost 20 MPG in Atlanta and hasn't posted Top-200 value. Really doubt he rockets up to Top 100 value in Toronto. 

VanVleet, with his experience in the system, and 26 MPG, barely makes the Top-150 in 9-cat.

Lin's a DFS punt at best on days Lowry's out. Standard leaguers steer clear.

• Like 1