Minnesota_Jack

Joe Ingles 2018-19 Season Outlook

Holding because he's still good enough to roster in a daily league with an outside chance of turning things on.  But I'm not expecting things to get much better.

I'm expecting one good line every 4 games or so (like he had against Memphis last week), an occasional big game every few weeks (Boston 10 days ago)....but mostly what we've seen the last few games

The value you are getting him for where you picked him up is probably fine.  I just don't think he's going to amount to the "steal" that I expected. 

Every time the Jazz lose, it's Ingles with the bad stat line. Let's just hope they won't lose that much in the future.

He is injured at the moment, playing through finger ailment. He will be better.

16 minutes ago, sinatra said:

Jingles in a slump. Hope he passes it. I tried trading him and Moore for WCJ. Didnt work out ..

Besides like 4 good games all year he’s been in a “slump”. Is this a slump or who he is

1 hour ago, molski said:

Besides like 4 good games all year he’s been in a “slump”. Is this a slump or who he is

He'll be fine.

He just will.

Because they all end up fine.

Until they don't.

And you won't hear me apologizing for telling he was gonna be fine with so much conviction.

So don't worry.

Geez.

In Ingles's defense, the Jazz offense is pretty underwhelming this season, so you won't be seeing a lot of amazing statlines with him.  Also, he tends to be more of a conservative player than someone like THJ, who is more inefficient but scores a lot more points.

3 minutes ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Does Kyle Korver hurt his value?

Simply put, no. 

Edited by chud12
  • Like 1

He’s the most underrated SF in fantasy I think, dude just does it all not at a high level but very consistent, I’ve been trying to trade for the dude all year and my buddy just won’t give him up 

15 hours ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Does Kyle Korver hurt his value?

No, if anything, Korver might help because the Utah offense needs a boost right now.  Also, Joe Ingles has good yet conservative shot selection, which is why his numbers and shots attempted are low at times.

• Like 1

What's with fewer minutes these last two games? He's the most underrated overall producer in the league, but I would like to see him filling up the points and threes categories a bit more.

Korver and Crowder are just better suited for Utah.

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, imagindis123 said:

What's with fewer minutes these last two games? He's the most underrated overall producer in the league, but I would like to see him filling up the points and threes categories a bit more.

foul trouble both games, in terms of offense I feel the whole Utah offense has been underwhelming. Hopefully he'll get his shot sinking and his ft% up. Im loving the steals though. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Korver and Crowder are just better suited for Utah.

Haha good joke. Ingles passes the ball around man, they need that.

Edited by ovofnd

52 minutes ago, imagindis123 said:

Was in foul trouble both games. 3 fouls in the first half in this one, picked up his 4th early third.  Same thing last games as well, ignore the trolls. 

• Like 1

At least he’s supplying other goodies but yeah, bad slump right now. He’s Jingles though, so he will get it figured out 

good to to see his minutes back in the 30s though.

Edited by DoctorLove

Besides his first couple games and a game here and a game there his whole season has been a slump.