Joe Ingles 2018-19 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, Quazza said:

Outside of the shooting it was actually a pretty good line 

Agreed. No complaints for me. 

5 hours ago, Quazza said:

Outside of the shooting it was actually a pretty good line 

2 hours ago, SuperHans said:

Agreed. No complaints for me. 

Me either. He did exactly what I look for from him and where he is valuable. 2 threes, some steals, and some assists. And has been doing all year.

If people are looking for him to score like those first few games he had over 20 points, they are looking in the wrong place.

He'll get it going, but 15ppg doesn't seem to be reachable this season with Korver in the mix. Still, 2 3pms, 1+stls, sprinkle of other stats on solid FG% is still good. 

He has flat out stunk for the most part this season. The shooting has been attroucious. 

Watched some of last night. Not sure what's up with his shot but it's not falling. Watched him miss his two FTs horribly as well. 

Korver hasn't even been lighting it up either so WTF is going on??

1 hour ago, reverb said:

Watched some of last night. Not sure what's up with his shot but it's not falling. Watched him miss his two FTs horribly as well. 

Korver hasn't even been lighting it up either so WTF is going on??

https://goo.gl/images/yhuSFV

Can he keep up this 1.6 steal per game pace?  We know 2 or so three pointers will be there, but I'm looking at those steals and wondering if he can keep that up.

On 12/19/2018 at 6:47 AM, DoctorLove said:

Can he keep up this 1.6 steal per game pace?  We know 2 or so three pointers will be there, but I'm looking at those steals and wondering if he can keep that up.

I really hope he can keep it up to make up for the inconsistencies. :unsure: 

No fun owning this dude, I hate it. 

3 minutes ago, chud12 said:

No fun owning this dude, I hate it. 

The steals are the only good thing owning him. I was able to move him for Cauley-stein.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

The steals are the only good thing owning him. I was able to move him for Cauley-stein.

Cant drop him but damn the mediocre lines you get from the guy 75 percent of the time is maddening. He called himself the best shooter in the NBA. 😂👎🤬

2 hours ago, chud12 said:

Cant drop him but damn the mediocre lines you get from the guy 75 percent of the time is maddening. He called himself the best shooter in the NBA. 😂👎🤬

He was being facetious. 

2 hours ago, t0087669 said:

No one is trying to buy low? Thinking of sending my 2 worst players for him

If you want to be tourtured go ahead. 

He just got dropped lol. Gonna put in a claim but I'm #5 on the priority so not sure I'll even get there 

Yes he has been inconsistent this year with his shot.  But overall he is basically providing a lot of the same value he did last year just with a worse FG%. Essentially the same points (on one more FG attempt), same assists, about half a three less, half a steal more (which has been very helpful), and half a rebound less.

He had 3 scoring duds in a row now - but 4 good games preceded those duds.  In December he was 11ppg, 5asp, 1.5spg, 1.9 threes.  Make another three a game and it is essentially what anyone should've expected from him.    

And for me, that is what I drafted him for.  The combination of assists, steals, and threes is why he is valuable and cannot really be replicated from many on the WW at this point, so I see no reason in dropping him.  This is a dude that shot 44% from three for two years in a row and this year he is at 37%.  Might not get to 44%, but I imagine he starts to get hot for a longer period of time very soon. 

6 hours ago, fabrar said:

He just got dropped lol. Gonna put in a claim but I'm #5 on the priority so not sure I'll even get there 

somebody dropped him in my league too. was gonna burn my 2nd waiver but decided against it. nobody picked him up so i added him..

you might not have to burn your waiver 

He seems like one of their best facilitators. Neto isn't going to replace Rubio fully...

Wont solve his shooting woes, but maybe just a boost in usage and ball distribution duties will get him in a different headspace