affliction

10.14.18 -- SNF Thread: Chiefs and Patriots Game Day Thread

The Barn-man gonna clean up in this house

Just now, kingofplo said:

why?

not totally serious but it seems like NE is making him their guy to try to take out of the game

1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

not totally serious but it seems like NE is making him their guy to try to take out of the game

there he is lol, ya i noticed

5 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

totally, Michel has been super frustrating to own

2018 White, Edelman, Gronkowski, and Hogan owners say hello. 

Past years Stevan Ridley, legarrete Blount, Shane Vereen, branden bolden, and Jonas gray owners also know the frustration.

It’s not that guys are not productive on the pats - it’s that it’s usually hard to predict who will be the guy on any given night. 

Michel has been good/great for 3 weeks now...I’m willing to bet you at some point this year he will be consistently outtouched by someone else in the backfield. All it takes is him putting the ball on the ground or being 5 min late for a meeting (or something that we never even see occur) and he’s no longer the guy....until he is again for some arbitrary reason known only to Belichick. 

The Mahomes/Butker stack is working out well. And I'm facing my opponent's Michel and Tyreek. So at least if Hill explodes I benefit from both my QB and kicker. Going to be a nail-biting type of night.

1 minute ago, Bill_Buckner said:

2018 White, Edelman, Gronkowski, and Hogan owners say hello. 

Past years Stevan Ridley, legarrete Blount, Shane Vereen, branden bolden, and Jonas gray owners also know the frustration.

It’s not that guys are not productive on the pats - it’s that it’s usually hard to predict who will be the guy on any given night. 

Michel has been good/great for 3 weeks now...I’m willing to bet you at some point this year he will be consistently outtouched by someone else in the backfield. All it takes is him putting the ball on the ground or being 5 min late for a meeting (or something that we never even see occur) and he’s no longer the guy....until he is again for some arbitrary reason known only to Belichick. 

This is such a recycled incorrect narrative.  And "2018 White, Edelman" owner say hello? White has been great every game and Edelman has been back 1 week. C'mon.