scienze

Marc Gasol 2018-2019 Season Outlook

solidifying his spot in the starting lineup

54 minutes ago, L3onD said:

solidifying his spot in the starting lineup

The two blocks gave me a win. I’m holding in my 8 team league. 

1 hour ago, sasuke7201 said:

Any suggestion on how to deal with him now? Too good to drop and too bad to have trade value?:mellow:

Just have to deal with it. He still had 3 stocks tonight and he'll have games where he puts up more points, rebounds, and assists 

1 minute ago, squid-jesus said:

Just have to deal with it. He still had 3 stocks tonight and he'll have games where he puts up more points, rebounds, and assists 

I am kind of tempted to drop him for bam since I have a 3Cs limit in my league. But yeah I will hold for some more time now and hope he can outplay ibaka soon again:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, sasuke7201 said:

I am kind of tempted to drop him for bam since I have a 3Cs limit in my league. But yeah I will hold for some more time now and hope he can outplay ibaka soon again:rolleyes:

That may not actually be a bad move if Bam can hold on to the starting job since he'll provide around the same stocks with rebounds and points. Depends on what you need to produce in more, though.

I have to say that Gasols numbers have really suffered since coming to Toronto.  I just don't see the appeal of holding onto him if you can get someone off the wire that will get similar if not better numbers.  He is effectively in a legit timeshare and seems to be getting the short of the stick on playing time regardless of him starting or not. 

Let's hope Ibaka gets suspended for the rest of the regular season for trying to murder Chriss. This may be just what Gasol needs to start producing at a high level again

Not buying it......he is done.  Had his chance tonight and was even starting was against Cleveland.  This guy is dead to me!!

Ibaka will be suspened 3 to 5 games for sure after tonight’s incident. I say things will turn around next game.

• Like 1

damn

he was putting up jokic lines first month of the season 

how far we’ve come.....

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

damn

he was putting up jokic lines first month of the season 

how far we’ve come.....

Had a triple double a few weeks before he was traded too. Think there's just too many cooks in the kitchen for him to post similar numbers, whether Kawhi's playing or not. Still pitches in the solid steals and blocks contributions most of the time

Edited by squid-jesus

Worth taking a shot on him with Ibaka out? He was just dropped in my league I feel like I have to pick him up for tomorrow at least

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Nazyef said:

Worth taking a shot on him with Ibaka out? He was just dropped in my league I feel like I have to pick him up for tomorrow at least

Yes. 

7 hours ago, Del Rio said:

Solid game tonight, but the minutes are a bit of a disappointment

He probably could have played but the Lakers never threatened in the 4th.