scienze

Marc Gasol 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Was that Marc Jokic out there tonight?

Nice, full line: 20 pts, 12 boards, 1 trey, 4 ast, 2 stl, 3 blk and 7-7 from the stripe.

dont disrespect marc like that... jokic been garbanzo beans this past week or so. 

Edited by COBBLEPOT

10 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

dont disrespect marc like that... jokic been garbanzo beans this past week or so. 

Don't go disrespecting chickpeas like that man...
image.jpeg.f00b3efb056fe89999338d4dc6824d2f.jpeg

41 minutes ago, sasuke7201 said:

my trade just got accepted with my hield and allen for him.. I guess he shd be fine with my punt fg%&ast team?:huh:

You may not need to punt assist anymore!

55 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

You may not need to punt assist anymore!

haha I think my team is still strong punting assist as shown in my signature. Back to gasol, since I am a first time owner, is it possible to expect him a 1/2/1 line with 16pts 10rebs and strong FT%?

1 minute ago, samtal33k said:

Just got rid of this useless space of space. Good riddance.

You on the right thread?

• Haha 1

He is in straight up cook mode this season. So glad I drafted this guy in the 3rd round despite noise of shutdown risk. In watching Grizz games he seems to be enjoying having his mate Conley back (at 100% health) and he himself is in the type of shape of someone who wants to win games and get into the playoffs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheBoondocks said:

He is in straight up cook mode this season. So glad I drafted this guy in the 3rd round despite noise of shutdown risk. In watching Grizz games he seems to be enjoying having his mate Conley back (at 100% health) and he himself is in the type of shape of someone who wants to win games and get into the playoffs.

I don't get the talk of "shutdown", he played 73 games last year when they were horrendous and he wants to play even when ill/hurt. 

• Like 2

beast

and importantly the Grizz look like the Grizz of old. competing hard and defensively stifling. gasol and conley are locked in

Just now, mmcc1029 said:

Dwight? Yes you are...lol

I was hoping for last year Dwight, he averaged more than Marc in my points league. Things did not go as planned.

On 11/15/2018 at 10:10 AM, TheBoondocks said:

I got him 4th round in 2 leagues. Money.

15 hours ago, flat_eric said:

beast

and importantly the Grizz look like the Grizz of old. competing hard and defensively stifling. gasol and conley are locked in

Feels good man.
This is the Grizz team the NBA needs.