terribleswedes

DeWayne Dedmon 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Must add imo. Stocks, could hit 3s, boards. I’ve never seen him play before today, I almost dropped my phone rushing to add him after I saw how pure his stroke pause was on a 3 he hit. I have John Collins as well, but idc. 

26 minutes ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

Must add imo. Stocks, could hit 3s, boards. I’ve never seen him play before today, I almost dropped my phone rushing to add him after I saw how pure his stroke pause was on a 3 he hit. I have John Collins as well, but idc. 

He has Been awful for 3 all year so you caught him on a good night. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

He has Been awful for 3 all year so you caught him on a good night. 

Thats true, but he shot 35.5% over 62 games last year and his FG% has been much lower than his career average, so it leads me to believe he just started cold and should move closer to his average as the season goes on. Plus having JC back in the lineup drawing so much attention leaves him with wide open looks.

Edited by bruceleroy7
  • Like 2

Damm I want to grab him off waivers but this is also with Len out and a crazy game... he is ranked like top 75 this season right

33 minutes ago, XNW said:

Damm I want to grab him off waivers but this is also with Len out and a crazy game... he is ranked like top 75 this season right

Can't leave him on 12-team wires.

17 minutes ago, wallacesnoop said:

Can't leave him on 12-team wires.

Haha unfortunately no one to drop... Monte Morris, Winslow and Kyle Anderson as my worst players lol... sigh, 1st world problems

Just now, XNW said:

Haha unfortunately no one to drop... Monte Morris, Winslow and Kyle Anderson as my worst players lol... sigh, 1st world problems

You probably could drop Monte Morris with the return of Barton and IT pretty imminent.

8 minutes ago, XNW said:

I'd take Dedmon over Morris and Winslow pretty easily.

Yeah, putting a waiver claim (9th) dropping Monte Morris for him. Hope he keeps it up. I'm only worried about the youth movement in Hawks. Hope he still gets good minutes!

A semi reliable center that actually gets some blks and 3s is fantasy gold. Rarely come by any of them through a entire season. 

• Like 1

What are people speculating for this guy after ASB?  He's a vet so presumably not in ATL's future plans (young core built around Trae, Collins, Prince), and possibly being showcased as a trade chip dealing with a team needing a versatile C (GSW?). His recent uptick in production has made him a trade target both IRL and fantasy, but his late-season outlook seems murky.  

Getting the blks tonight while I have Turner injured thanks my guy.

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2019 at 3:01 PM, bsu27 said:

He's 29 not 35

Yup and 29 is too old for this young Hawks team, turns 30 in august. Were not talking about an all star player whos 29. Hes an above average Center, that any contending team would be happy to trade for. 

6 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

Officially in the 1-1-1 club as of today

Not bad for a 52 year old. 

• Haha 5

The guy is giving 7th round value in 9 cats right now, pretty sure you won't find many good finds like him. 

58 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

The guy is giving 7th round value in 9 cats right now, pretty sure you won't find many good finds like him. 

Especially for a center. I've been waiting for another center or even a PF capable of avging 1+ 3s and 1 blk to replace Bjelica but unfortunately they're one of the hardest finds. 

Hurt his knee in the closing seconds of the game, something to keep an eye on for Sunday. He was limping pretty badly. 

43 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Hurt his knee in the closing seconds of the game, something to keep an eye on for Sunday. He was limping pretty badly. 

Damn really ... that sucks big time 

had a big game too