TonyRomo

Paul Millsap 2018-2019 Season Outlook

My league has an IL...if he's out tonight I'll pop him in the IL...if he plays I'll play him...if he duds I'll reasses...

If he's out again and one doesn't have an IL, I would consider dropping him, but then again, for who?

If Zubac is there, then yea I'd kick it around, but if it's for the guy everyone picks up and drops-rinse-repeat- then no...

It's always such a weird time right before someone can get the INJ tag.  I'd drop him but if he's about to get IL eligibility, f--- it, might as well keep him.  Same struggle I had yesterday and now today with Cedi.

27 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

It's always such a weird time right before someone can get the INJ tag.  I'd drop him but if he's about to get IL eligibility, f--- it, might as well keep him.  Same struggle I had yesterday and now today with Cedi.

Yea, agreed...

If Millsap is out he will be tagged as O and then about a half hour later it usually changes on Yahoo to INJ so be patient and put him on your bench so you can add someone else if need be... 

3 hours ago, dfstout said:

Yea, agreed...

If Millsap is out he will be tagged as O and then about a half hour later it usually changes on Yahoo to INJ so be patient and put him on your bench so you can add someone else if need be... 

Yeah, looking mighty forward to the injured tag, especially with so much new waiver potential knocking at the door.  

But I repeat to all Millsap owners:  Do not drop him for Zubac or Kleber or Rabb, etc.  It could pay off, but Millsap has the whole post-ASB to turn things around and commit his much needed presence to a championship gunning team.  Remember, he old(er), but he good.

• Like 1

Just now, Nica4two said:

Yeah, looking mighty forward to the injured tag, especially with so much new waiver potential knocking at the door.  

But I repeat to all Millsap owners:  Do not drop him for Zubac or Kleber or Rabb, etc.  It could pay off, but Millsap has the whole post-ASB to turn things around and commit his much needed presence to a championship gunning team.  Remember, he old(er), but he good.

I second this notion

• Like 1

Traded for Ibaka right before Gasol got traded to TO, trying to pawn him off for a buy-low. Is Millsap a good target?

On 2/8/2019 at 3:07 PM, squid-jesus said:

Traded for Ibaka right before Gasol got traded to TO, trying to pawn him off for a buy-low. Is Millsap a good target?

Who in their right mind would trade Ibaka for this BUM!?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, nospmoht04 said:

I’d take this line every night 

No doubt

He needs to come off the bench for him to be a fantasy asset it seems like. Jokic dominates the ball with the first team, hopefully Millsap can dominate the ball with the 2nd team. 

3 hours ago, KDilla35 said:

He needs to come off the bench for him to be a fantasy asset it seems like. Jokic dominates the ball with the first team, hopefully Millsap can dominate the ball with the 2nd team. 

Millsap has proved to be plenty useful playing alongside Jokic. Plumlee is a great passer, so is Jokic, they’ll want Plumlee playing the Jokic role on the 2nd unit.

• Like 1

Congrats to those that started him tonight with full games around the NBA. Tonight was vintage Sapper so don’t expect this too often. It was nice to see that he can still have games like this especially with that sweet playoff schedule down the line.

As much a high as I get with his recent lines, I think I need to detach myself a bit and realize Millsap for a truly perfect sell-high player.

vintage Thrillsap over the last 3 games. if only he could keep this up.