Sign in to follow this  
CrypTviLL

Dario Saric 2018-2019 Thread

Last year, in October(7games) he starded with 7.7 points per game at 36% FG. We just have to be patient.

The volume of shoots he is taking is a good sign 

Is he usually a slow starter? Like he is getting good shots and just not sinking them. At this point is it better to own Batum who can also provide some steals? 

About to find a new homie 

damn this guy sucks this year ... was my fav sleeper ?

Roco is drastically a better defender than he is and Redick is drastically a better shooter.  A lot of people thought one of those three would suffer this year.  I guess we found out who.  

I think he’s a great 3-4th option but he needs to find his shot again... I don’t see why he can’t have the same stats as last year .

This dude is sucking right now. Killing me! Got Vonleh on my wire, but afraid to pick him because of the rotation changes from game to game. Need a longer leash than something short term.

1 minute ago, Forever Smooth said:

This dude is sucking right now. Killing me! Got Vonleh on my wire, but afraid to pick him because of the rotation changes from game to game. Need a longer leash than something short term.

Im in the same boat as you. Noah is on my waiver but I find it very hard to pull the trigger yet. Saric was great last year....his minutes and reb are still there this year....I just hope Saric finds his shot sooner than later.

I have to sit Saric until I see him breakout and give me some consistency because the past 3 games have been pretty pathetic, especially that FG%.  We all know what he did last year and I have the up most confidence he'll come back to that but for now, I'll park him on the bench.  

just traded ibaka for him last week, not feeling very smart.

with Wilson chandler coming back, will he eat into saric's minute?  minutes played was the main reason I made that trade.

21 hours ago, bornsellign said:

Im in the same boat as you. Noah is on my waiver but I find it very hard to pull the trigger yet. Saric was great last year....his minutes and reb are still there this year....I just hope Saric finds his shot sooner than later.

He may ball out later, as much as he can, but after much consideration I had to pull the trigger and pick up Vonleh. Vonleh just may stick in the starting line up. He bring way more than Homie.

Just park his arse on your bench for a week to see if he turns it around. Maybe Wilson Chandler’s eventual return will light some fire under his arse.