dsrich

Any last minute leagues drafting tonight?

I bet there is still enough interest to fill one.

10-12 teams, 50-75$, head to head cat (preferred), with ir spot (preferred)?

I have a free dynasty league (H2H each category) which needs owners. Info and sign up below:

Draft scheduled for Tuesday 10 PM EDT.

This is a league carried over from last year so you will have a roster you can choose keepers from (I will post below which teams are already taken).

Total Budget: $215

Up to 6 keepers can be kept and the method/price the player was acquired + $3 will be the cost to keep (ex: FA cost $0 to get, so to keep a FA pickup he will cost $3. If Ben Simmons was drafted for $13 last season, then keeping him costs $13 + $3 = $16 [His est draft cost this season is ~$45]).

This league uses a lot of categories, not just the std scoring.

Sign up: http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=66708776&inviteId=5559a0e0-5298-4a3a-a5f4-37afc478d4f7

17-18 Rosters: http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/rosters?leagueId=286735&seasonId=2018

Taken: Dream, Am I, Michigan

Guys- Count me in to any draft for today/tonight. Let me know if any plans have been made and if you want, I will try a few guys I know.

robhoke2@gmail

I have one drafting tomorrow 10/17 at 9pm EST. 10 team ROTO league 9 CAT. If j tested email me at gfriley@aol.com

I had to start a new Dynasty League bc the one I was in for three years was disbanded 4 hours before draft time by the LM. (Yea, I'm big mad). This league will feature H2H 9-Cat with 4 teams out of the 10 making it to playoffs.

-Semi-Serious Weekly Head 2 Head 9-Category Scoring (FG%, FT%,3PM, REB, AST, STL, BLK, PTS, & TO) 

-Four Teams will make it to the playoffs; the order of the standings after the playoffs has concluded will determine the draft order next year.

-You can keep up to 5 players from your roster this year heading into next year. (Dynasty League) 

-Comment or inbox me and I'll send you an invite to the league!

-Will be Free this year, but looking to add money to the league next year if participants are interested.

http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=60928803&inviteId=572230cb-83d2-419c-ba62-05050b0b5a29