bigbluecrew56

Jermaine Kearse 2018 Outlook

Kearse is starting to look like Darnold's safety valve. With Enunwa out for a month we will probably see Kearse catching a lot passes. Will be a very under the radar pick up this week. Should be owned in most PPR formats. 

• Like 1

Agree... very cheap or free PPR pick since the other WRs (Goodwin Kirk Gabriel Rogers) are touted higher 

Did Kearse take the slot role away from Enunwa before he was injured? 

If so, doesn't it mean he's a lock to produce even when Enunwa returns?   

I worry this will be a defensive game with ugly offense on both sides. The Vikings seem to always trip over themselves against lesser teams. Sam Darnold is a rookie with high peaks and equally low valleys. It's hard to predict when these games will happen with a rookie. There is also a high probability of the Jets playing from behind most games and being forced to throw. 

As a Jets fan I WANT to believe in the offense and Kearse (this week) but I've seen this song and dance before. 

Vikings slot corner Mike Hughes recently went to IR for what it's worth.  I grabbed Kearse this week in a few leagues.  Not starting him yet, but if he shows out again vs. Minny, I am def confident in him.  Enunwa has a high ankle sprain so I think he's out at least a couple weeks.  Plus Kearse is a solid player who's done it before.  I think Kearse becomes what we wanted Enunwa to be: Darnold's go to slot guy who's going to get a high market share of targets.  

• Like 1

Should be solid for ppr this week. Pryor doubtful also. Not many options for darnold and after the 9 catches last week it looks like a solid rapport building. Definitely flex worrhy

The perfect bye-week filler

(for this week...and the next few)

• Thanks 1

Kearse is starting to look like a must own player now with Pryor being released and Enunwa hurt.

Edited by urbank07
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rolling him out there today hoping for 6 catches for 65 yards although I'd certainly take more.

Edited by cousinal111
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, ReCover said:

Wind concerns for all receivers in this game y’all?

Which is good for the slot WR.

Be careful... deontay burnett was just activated... don't know if he gets pt but sam and deontay have a good history...

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Be careful... deontay burnett was just activated... don't know if he gets pt but sam and deontay have a good history...

I'd like to believe he will need some time to learn the offense. I don't expect full PT right away but thanks for the tip, def someone to keep an eye on while Enunwa is out.

I got too cute thinking a slot wr has to get points against MINN and I got ZERO. . . .:lol: