machine3

Gus Edwards 2018 Outlook

tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2019.]

Message added by tonycpsu

3 hours ago, Tierjerk said:

Perfect game script and somehow Gus gets his lowest amount of touches as a starter.

I didn't trust it and didn't play him today even though he pretty much carried me to the finals. Gus was amazing during the season though and I hope the Ravens manage to kick this Dixon addiction.

He kind of reminds me of Alex Collins of last year. A tough Raven’s rb that comes out of no where to provide RB2 numbers. Anybody have any thoughts on him for the future yet? I’m hoping he’s not Alex Collins 2.0 next year. 

3 hours ago, ChicagoBob88 said:

He kind of reminds me of Alex Collins of last year. A tough Raven’s rb that comes out of no where to provide RB2 numbers. Anybody have any thoughts on him for the future yet? I’m hoping he’s not Alex Collins 2.0 next year. 

if harbaugh doesnt draft or sign a rb anticipate gus+dixon backfiled similar to west+dixon backfieled  years ago. 

I think ravens believe running game is key to lamar+defense success so i anticipate that the upgrade this backfield in the offseason. 

With Alex Collins gone do you move Gus up in your 2019 RB rankings now?  Or think they'll sign/draft someone else to get the workload?

Eh - I wouldn’t move him anywhere based on Alex Collins, personally.

5 minutes ago, dschddny said:

With Alex Collins gone do you move Gus up in your 2019 RB rankings now?  Or think they'll sign/draft someone else to get the workload?

No. Collns was never a factor once he was demoted and Dixon was moved behind Gus

• Thanks 1